Home

Need more mascots/color

This is a discussion on Need more mascots/color within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2004, 01:31 AM   #1
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22
Need more mascots/color

The create your own sign feature looks good. I also hope they include more mascots. Last year they had 70. ESPN college hoops has 117. I hope NCAA Football 2005 adds at least the following mascots: Florida State, USC, San Diego State, Oregon, Temple, UConn, Rutgers, Baylor, Texas Tech, UAB, Penn, Princeton, Kent State, Toledo, Western Michigan, Utah, Army, Navy, New Mexico State, La. Tech, SMU, UTEP.
All except Oregon, for some odd reason, is in College Hoops, so it is possible to license and include these mascots.
I don't know if many others care about this stuff, but I like anything that improves atmosphere and gives you the feeling of being in the stadium.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 02:08 AM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Need more mascots/color

Quote:

Baylor

Wouldnt mind seeing a Baylor Bear mascot.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:10 AM   #3
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

Baylor

Wouldnt mind seeing a Baylor Bear mascot.

Just as long as they don't waste time with more mascot game features.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:16 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I agree short, its nice to see mascots(the mascot game is weak, although im sure it doesnt take long to add or take a lot of memory up) I would rather them work on gameplay issues then add mascots.
Old 05-12-2004, 02:49 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nice to see my Bears get some love. Thanks. I too would like to see us in. but the mascot that was in the college basketball game is no longer our mascot. frankly, it looks better.

But what i'd really like to see is more generic mascots for use by created schools. i really want a black panther. that's my high school's mascot. but others like lions, bears, knights, etc would be great. the included mascots are usually too school specific to be of much use in created games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2004, 09:50 AM   #6
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

I think it would be great if they would add more mascots. Could care less about "mascot games", but the missing school mascots would be a plus.

Especially Oregons.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:16 PM   #7
MVP

cdawg44's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:

Spanky said:

The create your own sign feature looks good. I also hope they include more mascots. Last year they had 70. ESPN college hoops has 117. I hope NCAA Football 2005 adds at least the following mascots: Florida State, USC, San Diego State, Oregon, Temple, UConn, Rutgers, Baylor, Texas Tech, UAB, Penn, Princeton, Kent State, Toledo, Western Michigan, Utah, Army, Navy, New Mexico State, La. Tech, SMU, UTEP.
All except Oregon, for some odd reason, is in College Hoops, so it is possible to license and include these mascots.
I don't know if many others care about this stuff, but I like anything that improves atmosphere and gives you the feeling of being in the stadium.

Oregon and Stanford mascots are on March Madness 2004
Old 05-12-2004, 05:18 PM   #8
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

More mascots would also = more mascot games as that would be no additional work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »