Home

No Multiplayer Dynasties?!?!!

This is a discussion on No Multiplayer Dynasties?!?!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2004, 12:15 AM   #17
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: No Multiplayer Dynasties?!?!!

Quote:

elicoleman said:

Since I got no wife(Thank goodness), I'm going solo. I never realized there were this many people that played with other friends. Even if I get a roommate this year, I really don't want to "share" with him for my dynasty.

You should try out the a multi-dynasty with your roommate, IMO. Back before I got engaged and was living with the guys we had one going during 2003 (I had a solo one for myself going to.) it was a great time.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:21 AM   #18
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

elicoleman said:

Since I got no wife(Thank goodness), I'm going solo. I never realized there were this many people that played with other friends. Even if I get a roommate this year, I really don't want to "share" with him for my dynasty.

You should try out the a multi-dynasty with your roommate, IMO. Back before I got engaged and was living with the guys we had one going during 2003 (I had a solo one for myself going to.) it was a great time.

Yeah, NOTHING beats a multi-player dynasty with friends. I started one on 2003 and haven't been able to play a solo dynasty since.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:23 AM   #19
MVP

fpac's Arena

Quote:

shortsoldier said:

Yeah, NOTHING beats a multi-player dynasty with friends. I started one on 2003 and haven't been able to play a solo dynasty since.

Yeah, if you can get 4 or 5 friends together and keep it going it becomes very hard to go back to playing the CPU.
Old 05-13-2004, 08:01 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 12

As is said in another thread no multi player dyn would be a killer
for me too.. The only good thing is we can keep our current 2004
dynasties going... we are in our 10th year so at least we wouldn't
have to start all over. Another good thing is I'll get to play the
pro games and some of the other games that i bought and hardly touched.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:15 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Not having a multi-user dynasty would be an absolute game killer. That is the best part of games like this. My friends and I always get together and keep dynasties going for extended periods of time. If EA takes this out of the series, then they are making a COLOSSAL mistake. I haven't purchased Live or MVP for the very reason of not having multi-user dynasties.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 11:57 AM   #22
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:

CurrentHorn said:
Not having a multi-user dynasty would be an absolute game killer. That is the best part of games like this. My friends and I always get together and keep dynasties going for extended periods of time. If EA takes this out of the series, then they are making a COLOSSAL mistake. I haven't purchased Live or MVP for the very reason of not having multi-user dynasties.

I agree with everything you said. But the EA conspirists in the crowd will have you know that NCAA Football '05 has been perfected in every area this is the game to end all games...But...They had to take out multiple dynasties so you have a reason to buy the game next year when they put it back in.
Old 05-13-2004, 12:18 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:

That is the best part of games like this

Matter of opinion my friend. I myself wouldnt care if they are in or not( I do hope their in for people like you guys who get to play, I would actually love to have like 5 buddies and play a dyansty with all of them) because most of my friends are not into gaming like me thats why I will come to Live to get some user vs user competition.
Old 05-13-2004, 01:02 PM   #24
MVP

hogfan's Arena

OVR: 11

What is all of you people's problem?????????????????

It was never stated that they were removing multi-player dynasties.

People just love to hit the panic button.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »