Home

... and the bitching and moaning of Miami fans finally comes to an end

This is a discussion on ... and the bitching and moaning of Miami fans finally comes to an end within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-13-2004, 10:43 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: ... and the bitching and moaning of Miami fans finally comes to an

As a UM alum, I must say that I don't get the whole font thing. To my eye, I can see no big difference between the font in NCAA and the font in real life. The only minor gripe I've had about the UM uniforms is that the stripes on the green jerseys don't correspond to the stripes on the white pants. I also hope they include the orange pants this year.
Old 05-13-2004, 11:36 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Because there is no navy blue, you dimwits. Geez...making up stuff now just to be jerks...

I wish this thread would be locked anyway because it's based on something that was fixed in the game last year.

A true Miami fan would know this. Not a bandwagon jumper. Why don't you do some investigating on the subject. I loathe Miami, but I atleast know little mundane facts about them that I would think a die hard fan would know.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:08 PM   #19
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

bdunn13 said:
"How come none of the so-called die hard Miami fans never complain about the helmet being wrong? "

Thats beneath them.

And because you're trying to be a clown, you let him slip by with the mistake just so you can join in the fun.

You don't see me kick the Dawg bone out your mouth.

I have also never complained about EA's interpratation of UGA's jersey.

Maybe because they basically got it right. Now stop the madness.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:11 PM   #20
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:

BrianBrockmeyer said:
As a UM alum, I must say that I don't get the whole font thing. To my eye, I can see no big difference between the font in NCAA and the font in real life. The only minor gripe I've had about the UM uniforms is that the stripes on the green jerseys don't correspond to the stripes on the white pants. I also hope they include the orange pants this year.

There is a big difference. It's the Denver Broncos jersey number font. Last time I checked, Miami's number font looks nothing like Denver's.

But it hasn't killed this game for me. I still buy it with glee.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:12 PM   #21
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

BrianBrockmeyer said:

There is a big difference. It's the Denver Broncos jersey number font. Last time I checked, Miami's number font looks nothing like Denver's.

Well......as good as NCAA Football is....what else is there to buy? Oh great King ...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-13-2004, 02:13 PM   #22
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:

Teach14 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Because there is no navy blue, you dimwits. Geez...making up stuff now just to be jerks...

I wish this thread would be locked anyway because it's based on something that was fixed in the game last year.

A true Miami fan would know this. Not a bandwagon jumper. Why don't you do some investigating on the subject. I loathe Miami, but I atleast know little mundane facts about them that I would think a die hard fan would know.

Werll now we know why your *** is up in here starting stuff. Show why you are right then. Prove it since you wanna talk and put down Miami fans at the same time.
Old 05-13-2004, 02:21 PM   #23
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

BrianBrockmeyer said:

Well......as good as NCAA Football is....what else is there to buy? Oh great King ...

I could have not bought the game but I did because it's a great game. It's been my favorite game since'98.

See, the problem is that I came up in here defending the other Miami fans that were griping about some socks. If they had known better, they would know it was to their liking last year. I wasn't in here complaining about socks.

And I only bring up the number font like 3 times a year. That's not even bitching and moaning. Last time I checked, I've complained much more about there being only 55 players on a roster and not being able to recruit athletes. But since people wanna hate on Miami and us fans, it's like open season. *******es these days....
Old 05-13-2004, 02:31 PM   #24
Plays well in Tennessee

Klue516's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

BrianBrockmeyer said:

I could have not bought the game but I did because it's a great game. It's been my favorite game since'98.

See, the problem is that I came up in here defending the other Miami fans that were griping about some socks. If they had known better, they would know it was to their liking last year. I wasn't in here complaining about socks.

And I only bring up the number font like 3 times a year. That's not even bitching and moaning. Last time I checked, I've complained much more about there being only 55 players on a roster and not being able to recruit athletes. But since people wanna hate on Miami and us fans, it's like open season. *******es these days....

I wasn't hating on you P2k...i was merely pointing out NCAA's greatness while at the same time at the current state of the NCAA football videogaming market......Just ignore those *******es....but if you did that....you really wouldn't be Programmed-to-Kill now would you?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »