Home

Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

This is a discussion on Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-10-2014, 12:09 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Good teams for rebuilding dynasty ncaa 14

I've found that Kansas is actually quite a bit of fun to rebuild. They suck, which is part of the rebuilding, but they're in a power conference, which means the competition is strong even after you get a few years into your dynasty. I also find their playbook somewhat interesting. It's a multiple offensive playbook, so you have some nice option...er, options to go with some power running formations.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2014, 01:01 PM   #26
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazshepherd
Ok, suggest a team for me
I always take a lower tier program in my online dynasties while everyone else takes the big boys and I only jump after a few seasons if I've grown tied of that team and go down to another bad team to build them up or if my favorite team comes calling I go save them (Tennessee).

The question you ask is a little hard to answer. Are you wanting to rebuild? Cause rebuilding would mean that at some point, the team was very good and possibly a national champion. Or, do you want to build a program who has never been there before? Here are my suggestions in no particular order:

Rebuilding suggestions:
Colorado
Army/Navy
Tennessee
SMU
Arkansas

Build a program suggestions:
Kentucky/Vandy
Southern Miss
Washington State
Texas State
UMass
Memphis
Idaho
Wake

I have done Southern Miss, Memphis, and Wake Forest in the past. My favorite had to be Wake Forest as it was in a very competitive online dynasty with 6 good players all in the ACC (on Heisman). I ended up winning back-to-back national championships with them in year 3 & 4 after somehow I recruited the #1 dual-threat QB in the national who just happened to be from the local town.
Old 12-12-2014, 01:21 PM   #27
Rookie

I found Utah State to be a lot of fun just recently. I like the uniform combos and they have "some" good players. I use the recruiting rule of only recruiting mainly your state and the states connected to you.(unless you are a 5 star program)
With only UT, CO, AZ, WY, ID, NM and CA (if you want to stretch it), it makes for an interesting recruiting period to say the least.
Old 12-13-2014, 08:09 AM   #28
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNBassMan10
I always take a lower tier program in my online dynasties while everyone else takes the big boys and I only jump after a few seasons if I've grown tied of that team and go down to another bad team to build them up or if my favorite team comes calling I go save them (Tennessee).

The question you ask is a little hard to answer. Are you wanting to rebuild? Cause rebuilding would mean that at some point, the team was very good and possibly a national champion. Or, do you want to build a program who has never been there before? Here are my suggestions in no particular order:

Rebuilding suggestions:
Colorado
Army/Navy
Tennessee
SMU
Arkansas

Build a program suggestions:
Kentucky/Vandy
Southern Miss
Washington State
Texas State
UMass
Memphis
Idaho
Wake

I have done Southern Miss, Memphis, and Wake Forest in the past. My favorite had to be Wake Forest as it was in a very competitive online dynasty with 6 good players all in the ACC (on Heisman). I ended up winning back-to-back national championships with them in year 3 & 4 after somehow I recruited the #1 dual-threat QB in the national who just happened to be from the local town.
I originally wanted to do a team that used to be good and has won championships in the past but I now see that those kinda of teams are still good and it wouldn't be much of a challenge to have success with them. I decided to just stick with Marshall until they become a 6 star school then maybe think about going somewhere else.
Old 12-14-2014, 11:25 PM   #29
Rookie

TNBassMan10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazshepherd
I originally wanted to do a team that used to be good and has won championships in the past but I now see that those kinda of teams are still good and it wouldn't be much of a challenge to have success with them. I decided to just stick with Marshall until they become a 6 star school then maybe think about going somewhere else.
Whatever floats your boat. I wish you luck.
Old 12-15-2014, 12:59 PM   #30
Rookie

RyanXGrindle's Arena

Bad teams in good conferences are always fun and challenging. (Examples: Vandy, Kentucky in the SEC or Washington St. in the Pac-12) I did an FAU one In NCAA 13, that was a good time. If you are looking for a real challenge I would suggest using a team builder FCS team. Did one with MAINE and it was a lot of fun. Make sure whoever built it didn't give the team good ratings and stuff like that. Started an ARMY dynasty a few months ago, 3+ years in at this point. Very fun and challenging. Had to learn the triple option, hard at first, but I average over 500 rush yards a game now.
Old 12-15-2014, 03:35 PM   #31
Just started!

ArtVandelay's Arena

Not gonna lie, Washington St. is really fun to play around with. They have a good offense and their playbook is probably my favorite in the entire game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-15-2014, 04:14 PM   #32
Pro

MJDrocks's Arena

I think I'm going to give Was St. a run. I usually like to simulate the first year while keeping up with recruiting each week. Do you guys suggest doing that or actually playing the first year?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »