Home

STADIUM RANKINGS

This is a discussion on STADIUM RANKINGS within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-15-2004, 10:22 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: STADIUM RANKINGS

Quote:

miamicanes11 said:
Although its not one of the best college atmospheres, its one of the most intimidating places to play. Everything about the Canes is professional. Style of play, players, coaches, and even fans. They play NFL football(and send players to the NFL), and while their noise might not be as loud as other stadiums, its still one of the most intimidating places to play. And this is about home feild advantage, not crowd noise, so the OB has to be right up there at the top. End of discussion.

Oh my gosh. dozens of players arrested over the last decade, several years on probation, recruits and current players getting arrested each year. Anyone who sits there and honestly believes that everything about the canes is professional is obviously delusional. Another thing, I've been to the OB for games before. It is pathetic and a joke. Miami wins because they have good players, not their bandwagon fans. Another person made an arguement on here that they don't sell out because "there is so much more to do here in south Florida, and we only show up for the big games". A true fan supports his team always and always goes to the games. It is another example of bandwagon fans. At least I can take pride in being the only school that can pound Miami on an annual basis. We are 6-6 over the last 12 years and despite what some fans of Miami on here might say or think, Miami fears the Hokies and trembles when our game comes because they know we are the only team that isn't afraid of them. Ok, enough rambling for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2004, 10:29 PM   #42
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:

miamicanes11 said:
Although its not one of the best college atmospheres, its one of the most intimidating places to play. Everything about the Canes is professional. Style of play, players, coaches, and even fans. They play NFL football(and send players to the NFL), and while their noise might not be as loud as other stadiums, its still one of the most intimidating places to play. And this is about home feild advantage, not crowd noise, so the OB has to be right up there at the top. End of discussion.

I disagree wholeheartedly. I'm a major 'Cane fan and this post is certainly biased.

Miami is not the only college team putting players in the NFL. So why isn't Michigan or Ohio State like Miami's atmosphere?

And home field advantage is all about crowd noise and fan participation, so the OB IS NOT right up there.
Old 05-15-2004, 10:31 PM   #43
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:

VThokie22 said:
Quote:

miamicanes11 said:

Oh my gosh. dozens of players arrested over the last decade, several years on probation, recruits and current players getting arrested each year. Anyone who sits there and honestly believes that everything about the canes is professional is obviously delusional. Another thing, I've been to the OB for games before. It is pathetic and a joke. Miami wins because they have good players, not their bandwagon fans. Another person made an arguement on here that they don't sell out because "there is so much more to do here in south Florida, and we only show up for the big games". A true fan supports his team always and always goes to the games. It is another example of bandwagon fans. At least I can take pride in being the only school that can pound Miami on an annual basis. We are 6-6 over the last 12 years and despite what some fans of Miami on here might say or think, Miami fears the Hokies and trembles when our game comes because they know we are the only team that isn't afraid of them. Ok, enough rambling for me.

Ohhhhhhhhhh SHUT THE F**K UP. And I mean that from every fiber of my damn being.

Hokie asses coming in here talking smack. WHERE THE HELL ARE YOUR NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS
Old 05-15-2004, 10:42 PM   #44
Pro

miamicanes11's Arena

OVR: 5

Nope dont see any
Old 05-15-2004, 10:55 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

miamicanes11 said:

once berlin starts throwing int's the crowd will be rather quiet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2004, 11:06 PM   #46
Banned

Programmed2Kill's Arena

Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

miamicanes11 said:

Yeah, he does have "Quincy" characteristics
Old 05-15-2004, 11:33 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

ODogg said:
Quote:

miamicanes11 said:

Yeah, he does have "Quincy" characteristics

no, he's a slow white boy, at least quincy can turn on the jets, berlin can't even do that..
Old 05-15-2004, 11:56 PM   #48
Rookie

bags03's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

bighousefootball said:
Quote:

bags03 said:
Ya I saw someone mention Washingtons stadium (husky stadium) as having great atmosphere...Autzen Stadium DOMINATES Husky Stadium hands down. Also some people mentioned Michigans Big House being top 5, Ive heard people talk about how its overrated and "quiet" for having over 100,000 capacity. And non-OSU fans too. Hell, Lloyd Carr was quoted saying "It was major. That’s the loudest stadium I’ve ever been in.". I cant truely say where I think Autzen should be b/c I havent ever experienced another hectic crazy atmosphere for a regular season college football game other than Autzen.

First of all, if you knew anything you would know that the Big House is known for being quiet only because it is an open bowl and is dug into the ground. All the sound escapes right out. However I will give Oregon credit because that place seemed ridiculously crazy during the Mich-Oregon game last year.

Yo man, you are right, I dont like to say things like that when I havent actually experienced it in person but I thought I made it clear that it was just what I heard and so I was questioning it. Take it easy, we will see you in 2007.

Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »