Home

My NCAA 2005 Impressions

This is a discussion on My NCAA 2005 Impressions within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2004, 11:48 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: My NCAA 2005 Impressions

I think it's good to have it slower. What do all NFL rookies say when asked about the difference between the pro game and college. "Pro is faster", is what they say 99% of the time.

Anyhow my only question is about the lighting. Does it look even better than last year?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2004, 02:20 PM   #26
H*p H*p 4 H*rs*m*n

BigTigLSU's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:

Jistic said:
I think it's good to have it slower. What do all NFL rookies say when asked about the difference between the pro game and college. "Pro is faster", is what they say 99% of the time.

Anyhow my only question is about the lighting. Does it look even better than last year?

I agree with you as long as it does not affect the flow of the game the overall speed of Madden should have always been faster than college based on the level of talent and actual pace of game. In college the game should be more wide open with bigger plays but speed wise it should be a notch slower.
Old 05-16-2004, 04:48 PM   #27
MVP

OVR: 7

When you guys talk about game speed, are you talking about like how long it actually takes to play a game or how fast the players are moving?
Old 05-16-2004, 04:48 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 18

i guess its player movement
Old 05-16-2004, 05:46 PM   #29
Rookie

tbmd96's Arena

OVR: 1

Did they incorporate "Playmaker" from Madden 2004 so you can audible which way the play goes without showing your opponent?
Old 05-16-2004, 05:47 PM   #30
Banned

OVR: 18

no
Old 05-16-2004, 05:49 PM   #31
Rookie

tbmd96's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

jordan0386 said:
no

That sucks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2004, 05:54 PM   #32
Banned

OVR: 2

hey dudes, im from gaming-age.com, i went to e3 and posted a big thread about all the sports games. i definently noticed the slowdown in the xbox version. however, when compared side by side with the ps2 version (which is how it was setup at EA's booth), the PS2 version ran at full speed. it looked great. the xbox version ran like garbage. it was slow, choppy, and very unfun to play. i (like the original poster) was thinking "hey why isn't anyone saying anything? maybe its just me..."

but i saw it with my own peepers guys, side by side with the playstation 2 version and there was a HUGE difference. as it stands, i would not buy the xbox version, and if they dumb down the PS2 version to the xbox's speed, i wouldn't buy ncaa period

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »