Home

After E3 concerns / wishlist

This is a discussion on After E3 concerns / wishlist within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-17-2004, 02:37 PM   #9
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: After E3 concerns / wishlist

guys,

the last time I checked this game does not come out until July... It is MAY!!! I do not think that the game is complete. You can compare this E3 version of what you saw in 2005 to a "concept car" at an auto show. It is pretty to see all of the new bells and whistles but the car rolled in without an engine and no mechanical fucntions. What most of the reviewers saw was an incomplete version at best. Why don't we wait until JULY and then make our comments about being irked or being pissed off. Because really we have no clue what EA has up their sleave.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:16 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 3

I know it's only May, but I hope they fix the Xbox lagging before they release the game. Running the option was pretty much impossible because the QB was moving. so. slowly. Something about the game's flow just didn't seem right. The new crowd meter is OK...it can really mess with some people when they're kicking.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:17 PM   #11
All Star

OVR: 17

LMAO freakin addidas cleats is one of your top 3 concerns

my goodness
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2004, 03:18 PM   #12
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

longhorn35 said:
guys,

the last time I checked this game does not come out until July... It is MAY!!! I do not think that the game is complete. You can compare this E3 version of what you saw in 2005 to a "concept car" at an auto show. It is pretty to see all of the new bells and whistles but the car rolled in without an engine and no mechanical fucntions. What most of the reviewers saw was an incomplete version at best. Why don't we wait until JULY and then make our comments about being irked or being pissed off. Because really we have no clue what EA has up their sleave.

Well, that's not entirely true.

Yes, the E3 build is not final, but they are close to final build. They are probably in the very early version of final QC.
Old 05-17-2004, 03:21 PM   #13
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5

i guess it's safe to say that the game has come along way. i wish there were internet boards around when Bill Walsh College football came out.
Welcome to today's game between Provo and Tallahassee
Old 05-17-2004, 03:23 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

shermas said:
I know it's only May, but I hope they fix the Xbox lagging before they release the game. Running the option was pretty much impossible because the QB was moving. so. slowly. Something about the game's flow just didn't seem right. The new crowd meter is OK...it can really mess with some people when they're kicking.

Stupid question, but: were you playing with an option QB?
Old 05-17-2004, 05:25 PM   #15
Pro

kennytomson's Arena

OVR: 10

(adidas cleats) i was posting early this morning before work and was trying to remeber things i wanted to see, those were the only three things i could think of at the time and i was in a hurry. my biggest concerns all have to do with the teams i use:

-conference realignment 2005(which i did list) / ability to add conference championship (UCF's in CUSA 2005)
-FAU being included (list of teams)
-New UCF adidas uniofrms

didn't want to put team specific issues since i didn't want to see alot of "fix sooners enterance", or "Miami does or doesn't have a blue strip on their helmet". adidas cleats would be a nice touch, but yes it probably shouldn't be in my top three, just couldn't think of anything better at 6 this morning.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-17-2004, 06:14 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 2

1st. I hope that they have added All-Conf. selections, tired of just the all-american teams!
2nd. Weather? Is weather going to be a factor this year? Maybe snow for cold regions, and having players slipping and slidding in the rain! Uniforms need to get dirty from the get go in rain, not just programed in!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »