Home

Missing the suprise of the new info.

This is a discussion on Missing the suprise of the new info. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-18-2004, 07:15 PM   #9
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Missing the suprise of the new info.

Quote:

mgoblue21 said:
I like to know whether or not im gonna be wasting my money.

NCAA is as sure as bet as anything for not wasting your money, the games never been bad. But I know what you're saying in general.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:53 PM   #10
MVP

OVR: 13

damn no one agrees with him lol im sure he thought he was gonna get an amen or two
Old 05-19-2004, 12:10 AM   #11
Rookie

bags03's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:

NEW_ORLEANS said:
damn no one agrees with him lol im sure he thought he was gonna get an amen or two

I dont see it happening lol. The purpose of this site and one big reason people come to OS is for the INFO!!!!!!!!

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-19-2004, 12:44 AM   #12
D*tr**t F*nb*y

lionsfan49's Arena

OVR: 9

I can relate a bit.
I miss the days of "innocent gaming". Where I would go to the store, buy whichever sportsgame looked the best, and then play the heck out of it and love it!

The very first bases loaded on NES, RBI baseball, Baseball Stars, Madden on SNES. Play-Action football on NES, Tecmo Bowl, Tecmo Basketball, ahhh, the days of innocent gaming and no message board to come to and find out every tiny intricate bug.
Old 05-19-2004, 02:50 AM   #13
Pro

OVR: 10

Thats one thing I actually dislike about boards like these, that reveal every bug. I have been a gamer for over 15 years, and as I have gotten older, I have graduated to playing sports games only. I usually buy 1 title for each sport every year(on release date), but due to academic, professional and social commitments, I only play about 8 hours each month(sometimes less), loving every minute. Point is, I don't play nearly enough to notice any "bugs" really. But as soon as I come to some message boards, I hear about a bug and can't get it out of my head, and it somewhat dampers my enjoyment of a game. For example, in NHL2K for the dreamcast, I found out how to score a goal at will from the internet, and it ruined the game for me. Again, with this years release of MVP 2004(which I got the first day it came out) I probably would have never noticed a lefty homer or player progression bug had it not been for reading about it.

That said, I will continue to look for information on the games I am interested in here and elsewhere, if for no other reason simply to avoid buying a "dud"(like ESPN Basketball last year, which I should have waited on....ugh), but I do miss the innocence.
Old 05-19-2004, 11:54 AM   #14
MVP

FloridaGators's Arena

OVR: 11

I, personally, like reading the info and then have something to seek out and look for when the version is released if it's something that possibly might not be something really apparent.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »