Home

NCAA 2005 and 2006 the end of this generation of console?

This is a discussion on NCAA 2005 and 2006 the end of this generation of console? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-28-2004, 06:53 PM   #1
Rookie

rebelfan10's Arena

OVR: 7
NCAA 2005 and 2006 the end of this generation of console?

After E3 I got to thinking that there really was not much hype about sports games. Is this the end of this generation of consoles? Will NCAA 2005 and 2006 be built on the same game as 2004? Are these companies like EA putting the majority of their resources on development of their next gen games for XBox 3 and Playstation 3? I can't help but think this is the case. Anyone have any thoughts regarding this?

I still can't wait for '05 in July.

Hotty Toddy!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2004, 09:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NCAA 2005 and 2006 the end of this generation of console?

Quote:

rebelfan10 said:
After E3 I got to thinking that there really was not much hype about sports games. Is this the end of this generation of consoles? Will NCAA 2005 and 2006 be built on the same game as 2004? Are these companies like EA putting the majority of their resources on development of their next gen games for XBox 3 and Playstation 3? I can't help but think this is the case. Anyone have any thoughts regarding this?

Hotty Toddy!

i would sure hope not. But thier still a need for sports games. other wise video games companys would not be putting them out. But i still think the xbox has a few more years to do before we'll see xbox 2. i could be wrong on that but i'm just guessing. and if even thing playstation 2 has been around longer then the xbox has so we'll prob be seeing the playstation 3 before we'll even see xbox 2 come available on the market
Old 05-28-2004, 09:49 PM   #3
S**c*d* P**l C*-Ch*mp**n

OVR: 40

Quote:

Basketballfan said:
Quote:

rebelfan10 said:

Hotty Toddy!

i would sure hope not. But thier still a need for sports games. other wise video games companys would not be putting them out. But i still think the xbox has a few more years to do before we'll see xbox 2. i could be wrong on that but i'm just guessing. and if even thing playstation 2 has been around longer then the xbox has so we'll prob be seeing the playstation 3 before we'll even see xbox 2 come available on the market

Xbox 2 will probably be out the fall 2006..
Old 05-28-2004, 10:39 PM   #4
Bang-bang! Down-down!

Flawless's Arena

OVR: 28

Actually MS wont's to get a head start on the competition,that's why Xbox Next(Xenon) is slated to ship Xmas 2005 or early 2006.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »