Home

Missouri spread offense

This is a discussion on Missouri spread offense within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-06-2015, 08:53 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Missouri spread offense

I'm looking to start a dynasty with Missouri and would like some tips on how they run their spread offense. What type of things do they like to do play calling wise? Also what type of players should I recruit for their offense?

For example should I recruit balanced offensive lineman, speed backs, a mix of speed, balanced, and possession receiver? Any tips would be appreciated.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-07-2015, 10:08 PM   #2
MVP

rkwittem's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Missouri spread offense

Just watch some of their games. Take notes and write down tendencies. If you need to, pause to write down personnel groupings so you don't forget as well as formations. That's what I do when I re-create real-life playbooks for use in-game. I've done Stanford, USC, Ohio State, Auburn, Osborne's 1990's Nebraska teams, Georgia Tech, Pete Carroll's USC offense, the Run N Gun, Oklahoma, and a vintage 90's one back offensive playbook based on Miami's Dennis Erickson teams. Most of the plays will be in the game, believe it or not.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:32 AM   #3
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by rkwittem
Just watch some of their games. Take notes and write down tendencies. If you need to, pause to write down personnel groupings so you don't forget as well as formations. That's what I do when I re-create real-life playbooks for use in-game. I've done Stanford, USC, Ohio State, Auburn, Osborne's 1990's Nebraska teams, Georgia Tech, Pete Carroll's USC offense, the Run N Gun, Oklahoma, and a vintage 90's one back offensive playbook based on Miami's Dennis Erickson teams. Most of the plays will be in the game, believe it or not.
I done Erickson also. I run it in my offline and OD's. I give people fits just running from singleback LOL.
Old 01-09-2015, 10:33 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 1

Nice! Have you done a custom playbook on Steve Sarkisian's USC offense? I put one together, but I'm not exactly sure if I have it totally up to snuff. I'd love to check yours out if you don't mind

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »