Home

Basking in the Playoff's Success, Attention Turns to NCAA Convention

This is a discussion on Basking in the Playoff's Success, Attention Turns to NCAA Convention within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-13-2015, 07:54 PM   #9
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
I miss playing NCAA with my friends. It was great with how it let you customize the conferences for Online Dynasty so we could each use our preferred teams and still play head to head. As much as I am really enjoying Madden 15, NCAA always had a sort of magic that Madden can't touch.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:05 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5
Flat out NCAA was a better game than Madden, had better options and customization.
Old 01-13-2015, 10:30 PM   #11
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20
I miss NCAA.

I also miss those crazy guys that got mad every year because a helmet they liked wasn't in the game.

Ahhhhhhh, the good ol' days.

Last edited by BA2929; 01-13-2015 at 10:37 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2015, 10:37 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 0
NCAA 14 was just starting to play like a completely different game too (for the better). Was really looking forward to what EA was going to do with it in the future
Old 01-14-2015, 03:30 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2
The way you guys talk, you'd think that you were made to hand your copies of the game back to EA as part of the court ruling. NCAA 14 is still a great game, and I won't care if it continues on the way CH2k8 has. With no new game, it just means I can go deeper into dynasty mode and enjoy the game how it was meant to be played, not rushing through because another version is due out. Just my opinion of course.
Old 01-14-2015, 03:45 AM   #14
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Basking in the Playoff's Success, Attention Turns to NCAA Convention

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukin4
The way you guys talk, you'd think that you were made to hand your copies of the game back to EA as part of the court ruling. NCAA 14 is still a great game, and I won't care if it continues on the way CH2k8 has. With no new game, it just means I can go deeper into dynasty mode and enjoy the game how it was meant to be played, not rushing through because another version is due out. Just my opinion of course.
Ditto here. I keep seeing posts saying "I miss NCAA" which I don't get at all. I haven't really stopped playing NCAA '14 since it's release day.
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 01-14-2015, 06:04 AM   #15
Rookie

Magicfan32's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Basking in the Playoff's Success, Attention Turns to NCAA Convention

Quote:
To be honest, as long as I can update rosters to the current season (which I can always do), I'll keep playing NCAA 14.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-14-2015, 09:29 AM   #16
Pro

Retropyro's Arena

OVR: 8
Quote:
The problem is, some of my friends sold or traded their old systems to move over to XB1/PS4, so one of the most enjoyable parts of NCAA, playing online dynasty with my friends, is now not possible.

I'll still enjoy the game on my own but it would be even better if I was able to play the game with that group of friends still, which can not happen unless we get a new title.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »