Home

Who has had a legendary season with a player?

This is a discussion on Who has had a legendary season with a player? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-16-2015, 03:52 AM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Who has had a legendary season with a player?

yes,He is the frontrunner for it this year with Jalin Marshall and Joey Bosa in a close 2nd and 3rd respectively.
Old 01-16-2015, 05:46 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5

My kicker broke the record for most FGs in a season, with 32 - one more than the record. Other than that, I've broken some single season school records (passing yards, passing TDs, receptions, receiving yards and sacks), but nothing that would be considered legendary. I play with New Mexico State, so the school records weren't that great to begin with.
Old 01-16-2015, 08:44 AM   #11
Rookie

SalvArmyMatt's Arena

OVR: 1

The only way to not over-inflate stats is to play coach mode. And the read option is still beast, even then. Not as powerful though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-20-2015, 12:42 AM   #12
Rookie

orangeafroman's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jello1717
That's what sliders are for. With proper sliders the read option is perfectly fine. I run a run-first spread option attack and I've had some really good option QBs. So far (through 2024) I've only had 1 QB rush for 1,000 yards in a season and I've never had one average 5 YPC (the OP's ridiculous numbers has his QB averaging 8.5).

Here are all of my 900+ yard rushers so far. Even my HBs #s aren't crazy as I haven't had anyone average 6 YPC. My rushing #s are actually too low compared to real life, but I prefer that to over inflated numbers like the OPs.
194 carries for a RB with a long gain of 18 yards is absurd. It's as radical/ridiculous as a guy with 8 ypc. Add to it his 5.1 yards per rush, and in reality, it's basically impossible to have that good an average and never breaking a run over 18 yards.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:52 AM   #13
Banned

jt2000's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftball11
My kicker broke the record for most FGs in a season, with 32 - one more than the record. Other than that, I've broken some single season school records (passing yards, passing TDs, receptions, receiving yards and sacks), but nothing that would be considered legendary. I play with New Mexico State, so the school records weren't that great to begin with.
I commend you my son.
Old 01-20-2015, 04:01 AM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeafroman
194 carries for a RB with a long gain of 18 yards is absurd. It's as radical/ridiculous as a guy with 8 ypc. Add to it his 5.1 yards per rush, and in reality, it's basically impossible to have that good an average and never breaking a run over 18 yards.
Not really. My HB in season 1 with EMU had a long run of 12, but still cracked the 1000 yard mark with an average of 4.6 ypc. Very rarely got stuffed in the backfield, with plenty of 4, 5 and 6 yard gains.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:14 PM   #15
MVP

XXstormmXX's Arena

OVR: 10

In road to glory with my created QB I led Penn State to the Rose Bowl in my first year and then won the national title after scoring over sixty total touchdowns that year. We hardly had any defense so our games were always high scoring and exciting and it took a bunch of fourth quarter comebacks to make it to the title game.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »