Home

Dynasty Matchup Details

This is a discussion on Dynasty Matchup Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2015, 01:16 PM   #1
Rookie

ChubbyD's Arena

OVR: 1
Dynasty Matchup Details

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B81...ew?usp=sharing

As I was going through my dynasty, I put a spreadsheet together like Phil Steele's detailed weekly previews. I'm trying to figure out a way to get individual stats up, but I thought I'd share what I have right now if you want to use it.

In order to use it, you need to use EA Generic editor and export the Team info tab, Player info tab, the schedule tab, and the Offensive stats tab, which is BOFF. Just copy and paste those csv's into the correct tab in the spreadsheet, and let Excel do its magic.

A couple notes: You have to get the school names right and put them in AE1 and AM1. Like the picture shows, you have to put in "Ole Miss" as Mississippi wont work. You have to use USC, not Southern Cal. The list of names is on the Reference tab.

Now the stats:

Under the team names are game by game rankings for SRS, offense yards, and defense yards. SRS stands for simple rating system, and is basically the amount of points you score and give up above or below your opponents average. For example, in this dynasty, michigan scored 2.7 points more than their opponents gave up on average, and gave up 2.8 points less than their opponents scored on average. Add these up and you get 5.5 points better then average total. This was good for 41st on offense, 31st on defense, and 30th overall.
Just outside that is total yards in the game, the score, win or loss, opponent and location.

In the next big box down, is the detailed yardage for each game. Passing goes Completions-Attempts-Yards-TD-Int-Yards per attempt. Rushing is Carries-Yards-TD-Fum-Yards per carry. I put totals and averages at the bottom of this. i also put in pace, which is the number of plays on average on offense, defense, and total per game so I know how each team is playing and whether or not I am getting realistic play totals.

The middle stats: First order are the ones you see on ESPN: just plain totals and ranks. The 2nd order stats are above and below average. It's like SRS but for yardage. Even on defense, positive numbers are better for 2nd order.

Matchup
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »