Home

Is there any team you refuse to play as?

This is a discussion on Is there any team you refuse to play as? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-04-2004, 02:36 AM   #33
MVP

TidePride50's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Is there any team you refuse to play as?

Quote:

Silverstring said:
I refuse to play as anyone except my own university, the University of Arizona. Before I got here it was different, but I ALWAYS have to use them now(I am the same with my hometown teams in all of the pro games EXCEPT the Cubs..,I despise the Cubs and use the White Sox instead.). This, of course, drives everyone I play against on a regular basis crazy, but I don't care. I'm a diehard fan, I pick one team and stick with it.

That's pretty much how I am too. I always play as Alabama. Ive tried starting dynasty's with other teams but I just can't get into it. Also when I play someone I always get Alabama, makes it pretty easy because all my friends hate Bama so its never a problem.
Old 06-04-2004, 02:38 AM   #34
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Quote:

TidePride50 said:
Quote:

Silverstring said:
I refuse to play as anyone except my own university, the University of Arizona. Before I got here it was different, but I ALWAYS have to use them now(I am the same with my hometown teams in all of the pro games EXCEPT the Cubs..,I despise the Cubs and use the White Sox instead.). This, of course, drives everyone I play against on a regular basis crazy, but I don't care. I'm a diehard fan, I pick one team and stick with it.

That's pretty much how I am too. I always play as Alabama. Ive tried starting dynasty's with other teams but I just can't get into it. Also when I play someone I always get Alabama, makes it pretty easy because all my friends hate Bama so its never a problem.

Those aren't friends, those are enemies. I have one friend that isn't a Bama fan. BUT, he's not an Auburn fan so its aright.
Old 06-04-2004, 07:12 AM   #35
Pro

ronin21's Arena

OVR: 6

Tennessee and Auburn. I would rather be hit in the balls with a spiked bat thatn do anything positive with those schools.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-04-2004, 07:38 AM   #36
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

I will never play as USC, Michigan, Michigan State, Purdue, or any of the Florida teams.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:19 AM   #37
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

ronin21 said:
Tennessee and Auburn. I would rather be hit in the balls with a spiked bat thatn do anything positive with those schools.

Same here--I grew up a UGA fan and I don't think I could play as another SEC team. But I do play franchises with FSU because I'm currently employed by the university and it's fun to murder Georgia Tech with a new team.

I don't think I could ever play with Miami though. Barf.
Old 06-04-2004, 10:09 AM   #38
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

I refuse to play with any team that starts out in the Top 25. I always pick lower tier teams plus Memphis and North Carolina. I always love a challenge.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:07 PM   #39
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Clemson

UT would also be on the list but you gotta like the checkerboard endzones and Rocky Top fight song. Gotta be the most annoying fight song ever, but it's catchy.

In my dynasty, I'd never use another SEC team. I did make the mistake of taking the offer to coach OSU and scheduled SC b/c they were #1 when I left. Don't know what I was smokin on. Luckily, OSU lost so I've never beaten my alma mater.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:13 PM   #40
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I refuse to play with Duke, N.C. State, FSU, Miami. I really odn't like playing with any powerhouse teams to be honest. UNC all the way baby!!! When i'm done with them, I always head down to Cal Berkley!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »