Home

I have you all beat on Worst Timing for the release of NCAA 2005

This is a discussion on I have you all beat on Worst Timing for the release of NCAA 2005 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-07-2004, 10:47 PM   #33
MVP

Venom_2K's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I have you all beat on Worst Timing for the release of NCAA 2005

Hey guys, I can play NCAA 05 all I want to. My girlfriend can hit the door for awhile. I mean it's not like we're married or anything like that. Even though she wants me to pop the question but that's another story for another time.
Old 06-08-2004, 12:21 AM   #34
Banned

riceowlscws2003's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:

spacefunk said:
Quote:

riceowlscws2003 said:
If it's still going to come out on the 13th, I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled that day. So I'll pretty much be drugged up when I'm doin' the rosters.

PLEASE put those drugged up rosters in the rosters section so I can DL them!
I can see some of them now...
Pitt QB #79 Hugh Jass
Auburn DE #03 Prhfn Nuoidh
UCLA HB #84 Mr. Perrywinkle
LSU WR #75 Drugs Wearingoff
Michigan QB #&f Please Killme

Hopefully I won't be that drugged up. I'm in the process of creating a site right now that is going to have team's rosters that I'm going to use to type into the game. Then I'll post the roster file onto my site. I'll probably post it here, but I might do a couple conferences at a time and post them on my site, so if some people want to staart out with the ACC, or SEC they can.
Old 06-08-2004, 01:25 AM   #35
Banned

OVR: 10

Yo if your wife is fine, just hit it man on that day so you won't feel like you missed out on anything.

Seriously tho, who cares its 1 day, you're not gonna die.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2004, 02:13 AM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Man, you won't even want to play with your wisdom teeth taken out that same day. Trust me on that. If they drug you up like they usually do (legally), then the anethestic will keep you drugged up for at least 12 hours post op, if not longer. You won't even have to pop any pain killers at least until that afternoon (assuming it's done in the morning) because of the dosage they'll give you.

I remember this happened when I had Resident Evil: Remake for the Gamecube and I had plans on beating it later that day. Well...lets just say things changed a little bit. I oozed blood from the back of my mouth for the rest of that evening while the clots were forming in the back, and the sedation made me delirious. Trust me, it's a lot more fun to sit in the bed and watch the ceiling go round and round while the meds are swirling around in your bloodstream (fun stuff) than try to create a dynasty under those conditions. Who knows, you might ever so slightly pull out a stitch or something and that would stink for the person driving you to the oral surgeron and paying the bills.

Let that mouth heal first, my good man. I know it's tough for us all, but SEC football can wait one more day if your oral cavity is hanging in the balance.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:18 AM   #37
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

alienreb said:
Man, you won't even want to play with your wisdom teeth taken out that same day. Trust me on that. If they drug you up like they usually do (legally), then the anethestic will keep you drugged up for at least 12 hours post op, if not longer. You won't even have to pop any pain killers at least until that afternoon (assuming it's done in the morning) because of the dosage they'll give you.

I remember this happened when I had Resident Evil: Remake for the Gamecube and I had plans on beating it later that day. Well...lets just say things changed a little bit. I oozed blood from the back of my mouth for the rest of that evening while the clots were forming in the back, and the sedation made me delirious. Trust me, it's a lot more fun to sit in the bed and watch the ceiling go round and round while the meds are swirling around in your bloodstream (fun stuff) than try to create a dynasty under those conditions. Who knows, you might ever so slightly pull out a stitch or something and that would stink for the person driving you to the oral surgeron and paying the bills.

Let that mouth heal first, my good man. I know it's tough for us all, but SEC football can wait one more day if your oral cavity is hanging in the balance.

Or you can do like I did and have them taken' out without the use of Drugs. Well they give you a local, then they Cut away. Doesn't hurt that bad.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:17 AM   #38
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Quote:

alienreb said:

yeah, if you go under general anestesia then you'll be out for most of the day, or not really in NCAA playing shape. I got all 4 wisdom teeth pulled, but didn't go under, just had shots and gas. Hurt like a bitch and they had to give me another shot halfway through cause I could feel them digging around, but overall it was better for me. General anestesia makes me nauseous when I wake up from it, and I didn't want to puke after having 4 wisdom teeth pulled
Old 06-08-2004, 10:35 AM   #39
Banned

OVR: 26

Quote:

MVPlaya said:
Yo if your wife is fine, just hit it man on that day so you won't feel like you missed out on anything.

Oh I know I'm not going to die, I'm just laughing at the timing fellas. Trust me, there will be plenty of time to fun over you guys with Memphis.
Old 06-08-2004, 10:41 AM   #40
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

fsquid said:
Quote:

MVPlaya said:

Oh I know I'm not going to die, I'm just laughing at the timing fellas. Trust me, there will be plenty of time to fun over you guys with Memphis.

while you're kanoodling with the wife, i'll be wiping memphis' behind in the black and blue game. it will be the first game I play, followed by Southern Miss at TCwho?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »