Home

UNC on NCAA 2005

This is a discussion on UNC on NCAA 2005 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2004, 03:14 PM   #33
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: UNC on NCAA 2005

Which is exactly why he wont be needed. Zook will do fine with Florida this year, they are on their way back now that Chris Leak is in charge.

As for Carolina, its a stretch to say 6-6, a real stretch, realistically, 4-7 would be a great year, that would mean Bunting is getting some results and showing some progress. Probably wont be enough to save his job though, Baddour did fire Doherty after he won something like 19 games. The Heels should definitely beat Dook, Wake, William and Mary, they ought to give Georgia Tech a close one and same for Utah. The other teams will beat us but you never know.
Old 06-08-2004, 03:47 PM   #34
MVP

dust247's Arena

OVR: 14

Here are their new jerseys

compared to the game

Old 06-08-2004, 04:06 PM   #35
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Ya I can see the difference, one has a big #25 on it and the other one has a #1. DAMN THEM for messing that up!

Seriously though I guess maybe you have to be a UNC fan to really notice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2004, 04:10 PM   #36
MVP

rocker78's Arena

i am a unc fan and i really dont care. i kind of liek still having te pride stickers even though tye dont have them anymore. i think that pride stickers are funner
Old 06-08-2004, 06:01 PM   #37
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

rocker78 said:
i am a unc fan and i really dont care. i kind of liek still having te pride stickers even though tye dont have them anymore. i think that pride stickers are funner

Definitely, the pride stickers do add a lot in my opinion. They show you whose been producing and who hasnt just by loooking at the guys helmets, and it looks cool when you get your helmet covered in em
Old 06-08-2004, 06:06 PM   #38
MVP

unc12003's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

willdtarheeler said:
Quote:

rocker78 said:

Definitely, the pride stickers do add a lot in my opinion. They show you whose been producing and who hasnt just by loooking at the guys helmets, and it looks cool when you get your helmet covered in em

i emailed Adam Lucas, writer for Tar Heel Monthly & TarHeelBlue.com, about the pride stickers and he said John Bunting does not like the pride stickers because it promotes the individual aspect of the game and not the team, so the pride stickers probably will not be making a return this year.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:09 PM   #39
MVP

rocker78's Arena

well according to the screen shot above they stil have the pride stickers.
Old 06-08-2004, 06:33 PM   #40
Pro

OVR: 2

I know I am in the minority, but it irks me how EA (and every other company for that matter) manages to screw up uniforms year after year. Some uni's are revealed late, I understand that, but didn't UNC wear black socks last season? All the makers of the game have to do is look at some pictures to see this. The attention to detail is seemingly half-a$$ed. I am in no way proclaiming this to be a game killer, I just want to be presently surprised one year to see that all uni's are exact replica's of their real life counterparts.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »