Home

Im very Happy right now

This is a discussion on Im very Happy right now within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-08-2004, 01:15 PM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Im very Happy right now

I just told my boss that I want to take one weeks vacation on the week of July 12th through the 16th. Wich will give me some serious NCAA05 playing time. I been at my job for 5 years now and I have only taken 2 weeks in my 5 years of working at my job. I have three weeks right now. I do use my vaction time no doubt but just not all at once, I take alot of long weekeneds. My first week I ever took was to Cancun I wish I was still there, My second was 2 years later when my daughter was born, damn no more Cancun for me . Anyway I dont know why I shared this, oh well whatever
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2004, 01:19 PM   #2
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Im very Happy right now

Good for you, dude.... I wish I could do the same, but with the wife and kids at home, there's no way I'd get any gaming in. I'm taking a trip to Charlotte in September to scout employment possibilities, so with me will come the PS2 for some NCAA action, and the laptop so I can continue MVP 2004.
Old 06-08-2004, 01:23 PM   #3
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Yeah it will also be a little hard for me too, with my daughter and all, plus my Fiance works at night too, If I get up early enough I can get some time in.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:00 PM   #4
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

i love being able to pick my shifts as a lifeguard.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:22 PM   #5
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

I do things just like FootballForever......I take 3 day weekends instead of "vacations". I have over 100 hours of vacation time built up and I'm taking the 15th through the 19th off (That's Thursday through Monday). Married, wife that works, no kids. Oh yeah, I'll be getting a LOT of roster editing done over those 5 days.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2004, 02:45 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Congrats on getting off. The release is like christmas for us guys. I cant wait. Little over a month, it seemed not to long ago it was still 3 months away. I know the last few weeks before the release will seem like forever.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:53 PM   #7
MVP

OVR: 17

Yeah this is Christmas in July fellas. Im probably just gonna take off for 2 days. It ships on the 13th i believe. So i'll work the 13th, then have the 14th and 15th off to get some quality time in.
Old 06-08-2004, 02:54 PM   #8
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Summer vacation from school rocks! Just got to work out up at the school from 6:00pm-8:00pm for football and that's my summer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »