Home

UVA in 2005?

This is a discussion on UVA in 2005? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-10-2004, 11:21 PM   #17
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: UVA in 2005?

Quote:

Uhfan said:
This post is to all University of Virginia fans.

I am a University of Hawaii follower, and this past recruiting season the University of HAwaii was able to steal away Andrew Peaman from the University of Virginia. Pearman was suppose to go to the UVA but committed to the University of Hawaii instead. He is regarded as the best recruit that UH got this year, as well as the best freshmen recruit in the WAC according to some sources. I was just wondering if University of Virginia fans considered Andrew Pearmans defection a big loss for the UVA team, or if Andrew Pearman might have been able to start as a true freshamn on the UVA team. Just curious, Thanks.

Yes I think it was a surprise to us, but not a huge huge loss. I think Andrew is the type of player who can dominate the WAC(I think your in that league, sorry if I'm wrong) but I believe while he would have been solid for us, he will be a superstar for you guys. What shocked us the most was that he didn't want to go where Alvin his brother is. Congrats on Andrew and good luck this season. So to close it all up, you got a great speed guy with a ton of potential, and while it was a loss for us there were others who would have hurt us worse if we lost them. Once again good luck this season.
Old 06-11-2004, 12:58 AM   #18
MVP

BROman's Arena

OVR: 11

quick, non-biased take on the cavs: hagans will be soild but they will miss schaub, they have running backs for days, some question marks at reciever, a solid O line, a move the chains TE, probably the best front 7 in the ACC (still a ? at the other olb), will be young but talented in the secondary, one of the best kickers in the conference, and at least tom hagan isn't the punter anymore. i'd say o-b d-b+ st-b o-b+. whew, that was tough
Old 06-11-2004, 04:39 AM   #19
Pro

Uhfan's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

Superstar said:
Quote:

Uhfan said:
This post is to all University of Virginia fans.

I am a University of Hawaii follower, and this past recruiting season the University of HAwaii was able to steal away Andrew Peaman from the University of Virginia. Pearman was suppose to go to the UVA but committed to the University of Hawaii instead. He is regarded as the best recruit that UH got this year, as well as the best freshmen recruit in the WAC according to some sources. I was just wondering if University of Virginia fans considered Andrew Pearmans defection a big loss for the UVA team, or if Andrew Pearman might have been able to start as a true freshamn on the UVA team. Just curious, Thanks.

Yes I think it was a surprise to us, but not a huge huge loss. I think Andrew is the type of player who can dominate the WAC(I think your in that league, sorry if I'm wrong) but I believe while he would have been solid for us, he will be a superstar for you guys. What shocked us the most was that he didn't want to go where Alvin his brother is. Congrats on Andrew and good luck this season. So to close it all up, you got a great speed guy with a ton of potential, and while it was a loss for us there were others who would have hurt us worse if we lost them. Once again good luck this season.

Thanks for the reply Superstar. Good Luck to Virginia as well.
Old 06-11-2004, 04:21 PM   #20
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

we have a replacement for rivers and his name is marcus stone. He is a great passer and runs a 4.6 i beleive. Our defense should be and A- even though i know they wont give that to us. NC States D will be 2nd or 3rd by the end of next season IMO.
Old 06-11-2004, 05:37 PM   #21
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

2nd or 3rd in the ACC or in the nation?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2004, 09:51 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 4

yea i forgot, with nearly everyone returning from last yr's great NC State defense, they should be unstoppable this year......
Old 06-11-2004, 10:22 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

Despite all that talent UVA will lose in Blacksburg. Take it to the bank.
Old 06-11-2004, 10:47 PM   #24
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

We shall see about that.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »