Home

spring game

This is a discussion on spring game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-25-2015, 11:49 PM   #1
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

OVR: 0
spring game

how i miss that mode. i was just wondering if its at all possible to save your dynasty roster and upload it so i could use it in a playnow game? i cant find a way to save just the roster but was thinking maybe someone on here has. the only way i can think about doing it is using team builder to make your team with ratings that your dynasty team has. but that would be a lot of work changing ratings every season.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-26-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
MVP

whughes's Arena

Re: spring game

Quote:
Originally Posted by falcor1234
how i miss that mode. i was just wondering if its at all possible to save your dynasty roster and upload it so i could use it in a playnow game? i cant find a way to save just the roster but was thinking maybe someone on here has. the only way i can think about doing it is using team builder to make your team with ratings that your dynasty team has. but that would be a lot of work changing ratings every season.
I believe that if you make it an online dynasty you can export your team. Then you should be able to use them in play now mode to sim a spring game

Fan of:
Chicago Bears
U of M Wolverines
CMU Chippewas

Old 03-26-2015, 11:53 PM   #3
Rookie

falcor1234's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by whughes
I believe that if you make it an online dynasty you can export your team. Then you should be able to use them in play now mode to sim a spring game
interesting never thought about making it an online dynasty
Old 03-27-2015, 11:40 AM   #4
Pro

I honestly just use team builder, yeah it takes a bit of work. But I normally have a lot of downtime at work to get it completed. I just record my roster on my phone getting the important attributes, and make them on teambuilder. I have spring practice as well as a spring game.
Old 03-27-2015, 05:02 PM   #5
MVP

jbrew2411's Arena

OVR: 13

Oh the things we do to recapture those great game features that have long been removed from the game. The spring game was such a great feature. Back when the EA team use to do Q&A's on the EA site for each games release; the question was asked about why the Spring Game feature was removed. The response was to shorten the off-season since recruting took so long. Since the 14 year old kids have short attention spans we all had to suffer.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »