Home

Heisman Difficulty Tips

This is a discussion on Heisman Difficulty Tips within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2004, 02:29 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 7
Heisman Difficulty Tips

For all my time so far on NCAA 2004, I played on All American, it was fun, but it got too easy. I havent played NCAA in a while but recently Ive gotten back into it. I started a dynasty on Heisman and it is hella hard. The offense is not too bad but defense is a bitch and the kicking game is a ton harder now, a lot faster. Anyone have tips, I plan to stay on Heisman b/c AA was too easy, I was winning like 63-3 regularly, but I need help on Heisman. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2004, 03:31 PM   #2
Isildur's Heir

McLite's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Heisman Difficulty Tips

Heisman is a blast...it's all I play on now.

The kicking game is hard at first...but you will used to it. I still kick the ball outta bounds on kickoffs every now and then. I turned the computer offense and defense down, and human offense and defense up...but not too much.

It's much more of a challenge...that's for sure. I just played Texas A&M who somehow managed 3 WR's that were 88 and above and was toasted through the air b/c my top two CB's were 86 and 78. Just prepared to get toasted by good teams. I was used to beating Top 10 teams when I wasn't ranked but it doesn't happen much anymore.
Old 06-12-2004, 08:04 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 16

matt, what are your sliders?
Old 06-12-2004, 09:04 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:

MattG said:
I was used to beating Top 10 teams when I wasn't ranked but it doesn't happen much anymore.

Yea, thats the main reason I changed difficulties. Up until a few days ago, I had been running a San Diego State dynasty. I was in my third year, and my sophmore QB was putting up huge numbers, nearly 2000 yards and 25 TD passes through 6 games. Not only that, I played some actual competition, like Wisconsin, who was #11 at the time and I won easily. I also beat Notre Dame, who at the time was #17 42-7. Winning like that really took the fun out of it for me, it got to the point where I was hoping my QB would screw up and we would have a chance of losing just for some excitement. Just a guess, but for Heisman is a good strategy to just stick with it, take your lumps and keep playing? Are there any nuances by the computer, any strategies or do you just have to keep grinding it out?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »