Home

Setting up out of conference rivalries in the editor

This is a discussion on Setting up out of conference rivalries in the editor within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-14-2015, 06:15 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 4
Setting up out of conference rivalries in the editor

Anyone ever used the editor to kill certain rivalries? After Nebraska went back to the Big 12 , Iowa always has a screwed up schedule as it tries to schedule OOC in weeks 12-14. Colorado always plays Utah, Maryland always tries to play FSU

anyone ever look into what tables might have this? ideally i'd like to kill some of these rivalries and bring back Texas-TAMU, ND/MSU/MU/PUR, and hopefully not have these dumb schedule where Iowa plays 3 P5 OOC games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2015, 12:23 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: Setting up out of conference rivalries in the editor

I ran a query using Colorado and Colorado State to find any tables with a team reference that had a field that equaled the id of CSU in any column

unfortunately only the TSCH (team schedule) table came up and the Team TRIV column too. But there's only one team listed in that column, this doesn't look like something controlled by the DB
Old 04-15-2015, 07:45 AM   #3
Rookie

rollinphat's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Setting up out of conference rivalries in the editor

I was under the impression that you could only change a teams main rival in the editor. 1 rival per team. The other rivals were hard coded on the disk. It would be nice if you could edit them all, but I'm not sure it's possible.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »