Home

Old 06-26-2004, 08:14 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Stadium Updates

The Big House just needs one minor change. There is no deck over the entrance. On the game they have a deck and that slightly bothers me.
Old 06-26-2004, 08:53 PM   #18
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

nvlawguy said:
Wow...Hokies on wrong side. You guys are so spoiled. You should go to a garage sale and buy and old Sega with Bill Walsh football (circa. 1993). I was just happy that they got the uniform colors right in the game and that the grass was green on the field. Every field looked the same, every player looked the same. Its amazing how far the football video game has come. People complain now because they dont imitate real life perfectly in every facet. Let it go. Just enjoy.

I have been enjoying it, in fact, in my post, I thought it showed that I didn't even notice it...
Old 06-26-2004, 10:54 PM   #19
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

BlockM said:
The Big House just needs one minor change. There is no deck over the entrance. On the game they have a deck and that slightly bothers me.

There's a deck over the enterance in real life. It's just that it's attached to cables and they can raise/lower it to make it appear like it's part of the stands. When a game is not going on, it's a flat deck.
Old 06-27-2004, 05:25 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 2

I just wish/hope they'd update Ross-Ade (Purdue) Stadium. We had a huge renevation and it was finally finished more or less before last season but the most noticable part, the huge press box/luxury seats has been completed for the past two years.

I watched a video on EA's website taht showed Big10 teams playing and there was a clip with Purdue's field where the camera rotated and I would've assumed from that angle you should've been able to see the massive new press box but I saw nothing which leads me to belive the smaller pressbox is still in the game.
Old 06-27-2004, 09:01 AM   #21
Rookie

Quote:

MFootball said:
Quote:

BlockM said:

There's a deck over the enterance in real life. It's just that it's attached to cables and they can raise/lower it to make it appear like it's part of the stands. When a game is not going on, it's a flat deck.

Really? I never noticed that...doesn't look like a deck in real life.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2004, 10:51 AM   #22
Pro

OVR: 5

Quote:

BlockM said:
Quote:

MFootball said:
Quote:

BlockM said:

Really? I never noticed that...doesn't look like a deck in real life.

Yea, you can't really tell when the seats are full. It's easier to see if you're up there wondering around before a game.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:54 AM   #23
Rookie

Well, i know that i would not hope for the recent updates that will be in their first year of use. Mississippi State has had a big expansion and been using it since 2001. It is still not in the game, but oh well.

go state
Old 06-27-2004, 05:18 PM   #24
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

BlockM said:

One other thing they need to change at U-M is to switch sidelines. Michigan's sideline is the one by the press box, opposite the entrance. They have it reversed in the game. No big deal, though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »