Home

Old 06-27-2004, 05:30 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Stadium Updates

im concernced with the UNM stadium. they have yet to include a horseshoe effect around one of the endzones. It's been that way for 4 years and each of the past 3 NCAA games has just put in 5 rows of generic bleachers.

Now with the HomeField Advantage coming into effect, it concerns me because that endzone is the loudest and best part of the stadium to sit at. It's only 5-6 thousand seats but I hope its in there.

If not, I don't really care too much. I'll just maybe email EA.

It's funny though because it seems EA is always a year behind in some aspects. EA FINALLY got the jerseys right for the lobos, but then the lobos last year went ahead and got new jerseys. So now there a year behind last year. I doubt they'll be in there this year,because there only 1 year old jerseys... It's all about gameplay for me. It's nice though having some glaring issues resolved.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 12:19 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 7

I am convinced that EA artist are just getting images off the internet for some stadiums. The University of Houston stadium is fictional. They used images of a proposed stadium in 1998 that was never built. At least EA could correct and update the stadiums in the game, if nothing else.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:29 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 2

Oklahoma State's is wrong too, and has been for years. Last year they got it almost perfect, but they are still not including the jumbotron that we got in 1997. We have a new deck/club seating area this year, will have another one next year, and will have more major improvements for about the next five off seasons in a row. I doubt they'll add any of them until they are all done.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:04 AM   #28
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

giggas2 said:
Quote:

TheDeuce said:
and for the record they still have the Hokies on the wrong sideline in Lane

Oh my God, do they? I need to pay attention...

Jordan-Hare has the same problem. Although they finally put "Auburn" and "Tigers" on the correct end zones (Tigers goes with big scoreboard/south side), so maybe they'll fix that this year.
Old 06-30-2004, 08:34 PM   #29
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:

GreenGlen said:
I am convinced that EA artist are just getting images off the internet for some stadiums. The University of Houston stadium is fictional. They used images of a proposed stadium in 1998 that was never built. At least EA could correct and update the stadiums in the game, if nothing else.

I sure hope they fix UH's stadium this year, I go there and I never want to play as them at home becausw it is so far off. Hopeffully they get it right this year considering UH is out of the cellar of C-USA and we went to a bowl game last year, so maybe they feel UHA is important enough to warrant doing the stadium right.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »