Home

Just a thought...

This is a discussion on Just a thought... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2004, 01:20 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Just a thought...

I was just thinking, the new home field advantage feature sounds awesome and I'm very exited about it, but how it could affect online play kind of has me worried. It would seem that because of this feature alot of people won't want to play as the visiting team when playing online, and might only play if they can be the home team. I know the home field advantage feature doesn't horribly overpower the home team, I mean, you can silence the crowd with a big play or a long drive (which in my view would be very satisfying). But in regard to the majority of people who play online, they might not be willing to give up the edge gained when playing at home. What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2004, 04:17 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Just a thought...

Exactly my thoughts....there have been a few posts on this already....

Many, including myself, have been hoping that there will in some way be a way to make the home team random or whatnot. This way you might or MIGHT NOT have the edge and you won't know until after the game is loaded.

cheers.....
Old 06-19-2004, 05:39 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Just a thought...

Why not just have it where it can be turned on and off...off for ranked games and on for online league games or just games against your buddies

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »