Home

2 New Division I-A Teams...

This is a discussion on 2 New Division I-A Teams... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2004, 05:32 AM   #49
Banned

OVR: 2
Re: 2 New Division I-A Teams...

Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

BigT34 said:
twharry:

Do you agree with anyone's opinion, either on this board or in real life? Surely you support ONE of the potential candidates for the upcoming elections. Therefore, you're nothing but a mindless lackey, according to your logic. All Sully did was agree with my take, and if that qualifies him as a mindless lackey, than nobody is exempt.

Or maybe he's just a mindblowing imbecile. That's the conclusion I came to from his first antics in the college football forum and now this.

Again and again, you prove my point. I love it!

What's even funnier is the strain that the genius before you went through to try to make a point. Somehow, the term "grasping at straws" just doesn't seem to say it... (excuse the Will Smith paraphrase) I would suggest that the...ahem..."author" of that comment would perhaps consider refraining from analogies from now on. Stick to your strengths, buddy, and analogies are not your strength.

Seriously, I have been debating the topic of my thesis, and I think I finally have it... Herd mentality and "regulars" on internet sports messageboards.

All someone has to do is post one time with a less than cordial demeanor and a whole barrage of idiotic insults is surely to follow. I come here, I take one little shot at one imbecile and a whole flock of idiots comes out to bash me. The funny thing is, I told you exactly what you were going to do and there is now two pages of you people doing it. I yank one little string and you all jump. I love it!

Classic.

Dance, puppets, dance!!!
Old 06-21-2004, 07:25 AM   #50
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

MaXx said:
No information yet man, believe me I know. I've been asking in a lot of different boards and no one has any information about FIU or FAU. If anyone happens to know anything, please let us know.

Holly Crap , another FIU student!

jk man, just dont see too people using the FIU avatar.
I miss my college days there
Old 06-21-2004, 07:29 AM   #51
**t *f y**r *l*m*nt D*nny

Bacardi151's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

twharry said:
Quote:

Sully said:
Quote:

twharry said:

Heh, you just made yourself look dumber than he did. Congrats.

Yet you managed to top them both.
Congrats.

Hilarious.

I love the whole "regulars" concept of messageboards, and how anyone can be an "idiot" as long as he is a "regular" and all the mindless idiots will line up to insult anyone with the courage to tell the moron what a moron he is.

Congratulations, you are a mindless lackey to a moron. You have reached the pinnacle of stupidity. Unfortunately, it's all downhill from here, pal. Enjoy the ride though...

I suggest you calm down before you blow out a fuse. Next time you start calling posters names, will be the last time you post here. And this goes for everyone else to.

This "genius", "regular","pal" BS is going to stop. Get off your damn soapboxes and trying to crucify posters for whatever the reason. Let me know if any of you cannot follow this and i will be glad to hit the ban button.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2004, 08:42 AM   #52
Rookie

MaXx's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Bacardi151 said:
Quote:

MaXx said:
No information yet man, believe me I know. I've been asking in a lot of different boards and no one has any information about FIU or FAU. If anyone happens to know anything, please let us know.

Holly Crap , another FIU student!

jk man, just dont see too people using the FIU avatar.
I miss my college days there

Yes there are a growing number of us. Hopefully much more this season.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:36 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 1

continuing with the "Holy Crap" theme...

Holy Crap, another great avatar! Aqua Teen Hungerforce is without a doubt one of the funniest shows ever created. Can I go swimmin'?
Old 06-21-2004, 10:46 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:

BigT34 said:
continuing with the "Holy Crap" theme...

Holy Crap, another great avatar! Aqua Teen Hungerforce is without a doubt one of the funniest shows ever created. Can I go swimmin'?

yeah it is. Come here Bobby. Come here boy. lol.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:15 PM   #55
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:

twharry said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

BigT34 said:
twharry:

Do you agree with anyone's opinion, either on this board or in real life? Surely you support ONE of the potential candidates for the upcoming elections. Therefore, you're nothing but a mindless lackey, according to your logic. All Sully did was agree with my take, and if that qualifies him as a mindless lackey, than nobody is exempt.

Or maybe he's just a mindblowing imbecile. That's the conclusion I came to from his first antics in the college football forum and now this.

What's even funnier is the strain that the genius before you went through to try to make a point. Somehow, the term "grasping at straws" just doesn't seem to say it... (excuse the Will Smith paraphrase) I would suggest that the...ahem..."author" of that comment would perhaps consider refraining from analogies from now on. Stick to your strengths, buddy, and analogies are not your strength.

Seriously, I have been debating the topic of my thesis, and I think I finally have it... Herd mentality and "regulars" on internet sports messageboards.

All someone has to do is post one time with a less than cordial demeanor and a whole barrage of idiotic insults is surely to follow. I come here, I take one little shot at one imbecile and a whole flock of idiots comes out to bash me. The funny thing is, I told you exactly what you were going to do and there is now two pages of you people doing it. I yank one little string and you all jump. I love it!

Classic.

Dance, puppets, dance!!!

It's times like these I miss BDoughty and his Asshat of the Week....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2004, 04:21 PM   #56
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:

twharry said:
Quote:

Programmed2Kill said:
Quote:

BigT34 said:
twharry:

Classic.

Dance, puppets, dance!!!

Will you two please SHUT UP!!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »