Home

Gamepro Review?

This is a discussion on Gamepro Review? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-19-2004, 10:31 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Gamepro Review?

It's Gamepro.
Old 06-19-2004, 10:52 PM   #10
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

WatchdogXC said:
Quote:

Flawless said:
I don't have a Gamecube,but it doesn't make any sense,that the Gamecube version would get a lower funfactor score,than the Xbox and PS2 versions.

I have a Gamecube and that makes no sense. I know the controller might be wierd if you aren't used to it, but I use it all the time and in NCAA and Madden I can control everything just fine and I have played the PS2 versions as well. Lack of online play really shouldn't effect a review score seeing as how not even 10% of gamers play online let alone NCAA online.

i used to own gamecube and currently own a ps2 and xbox, and the gc controller really detroys the all console controllers, if u ask me, the thing was built for sports games, and the gc also has the most crisp graphics
Old 06-19-2004, 10:56 PM   #11
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

PSU said:
Quote:

WatchdogXC said:
Quote:

Flawless said:
I don't have a Gamecube,but it doesn't make any sense,that the Gamecube version would get a lower funfactor score,than the Xbox and PS2 versions.

I have a Gamecube and that makes no sense. I know the controller might be wierd if you aren't used to it, but I use it all the time and in NCAA and Madden I can control everything just fine and I have played the PS2 versions as well. Lack of online play really shouldn't effect a review score seeing as how not even 10% of gamers play online let alone NCAA online.

i used to own gamecube and currently own a ps2 and xbox, and the gc controller really detroys the all console controllers, if u ask me, the thing was built for sports games, and the gc also has the most crisp graphics

yep but nintendo could have had a great system on their hands if they didnt make it look like something a 5 year old would play and not enough games for maturer gamers. i would have kept it but i got it for an xbox.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2004, 11:24 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 2

I disagree on both. I like the fact that the XBOX and PS2 have that extra button (even if the BOX button's are in weird places). I still own both GC and XBOX, and have played NCAA 2004 and Madden on both. XBOX has graphics that are much more realistic, IMO, and lighting is much better.
Old 06-19-2004, 11:27 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 1

Dual Shock > *

Hard to argue against that.
Old 06-20-2004, 10:08 AM   #14
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:

msuforever said:

I disagree on both. I like the fact that the XBOX and PS2 have that extra button (even if the BOX button's are in weird places). I still own both GC and XBOX, and have played NCAA 2004 and Madden on both. XBOX has graphics that are much more realistic, IMO, and lighting is much better.

ya dont get me wrong, the lighting and the overall graphics is much better on the xbox, but for instance the grass jerseys r better
Old 06-20-2004, 12:38 PM   #15
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

I don't get how the gamecube can have better sound than the others, because like a few others have said, XBOX can have 5.1 DD sound. As for the controller, it's a matter of personal preference.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-20-2004, 01:01 PM   #16
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Well, you guys are talking about Gamepro. I haven't looked at one in years now, but when I did it was one of the worst mags out there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »