Home

1-AA Season

This is a discussion on 1-AA Season within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2004, 12:16 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 5
1-AA Season

Does anybody know if playing a 1-AA season this year is possible. No more substituting 1-AA teams in for 1-A team, I could really go for some playoffs and playing a season with JMU in the A-10. Thanks.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-21-2004, 08:49 PM   #2
Rookie

JMU_Devil_Dawg's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: 1-AA Season

HECK YEAH! GO DUKES! We are loaded with some awesome transfer talent this year, a playoff run may not be unrealistic. I just wish I could get there this season to see the new 70' by 30' video screen.
Old 06-21-2004, 08:53 PM   #3
Pro

horsemen's Arena

Haven't heard anything yet, but I believe it was among the questions posted for Steve to submit to the NCAA team. Hopefully they will answer it and hopefully the answer will be positive. It would be nice to play a real season with Northern Iowa in 1-AA.
Old 06-21-2004, 09:03 PM   #4
Banned

I agree. We need a 1-AA season in the game. I wish the would have added the Patriot League and the Great Western Conference as well. That way all of the 1-AA scholarship teams would be in the game.
Old 06-23-2004, 12:57 AM   #5
Pro

Quote:

JMU_Devil_Dawg said:
HECK YEAH! GO DUKES! We are loaded with some awesome transfer talent this year, a playoff run may not be unrealistic. I just wish I could get there this season to see the new 70' by 30' video screen.

Yah dude. Matt LeZotte will tear it up this year for us hopefully, out only problem is that our schedule is hard as shiat, we play the top teams in the A-10 including Delaware and Villanova, and then we have to play at West Virginia.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 01:04 AM   #6
Itsy Bitsy Spider

kodiak's Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah but WV will not hurt the chances of making the playoffs. The A-10 still runs through UMASS and Delaware. I guess you can throw Nova in to the mix as well. Where does JMU play William & Mary this year? That could be a toss up as well. Also, if JMU has to go to Richmond the Spiders might shock some A-10 foes as well. The new coach is quietly whipping them into shape.(At least during spring from what I read) This will not happen this year but I am anxious to see what will happen if the CAA actually does become a football league. Will the A-10 become its own league or will the non CAA basketball members follow to the CAA. That would be interesting since the Spiders left the CAA for the A-10. I can feel the irony.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:16 AM   #7
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

well if the CAA does become a football conference yall will have to watch out for the football powerhouse VCU... You know they have been undefeated since the school opened. And since I go to Lynchburg how about adding the ODAC? Top D-3 league in the country.
Old 06-23-2004, 02:20 AM   #8
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

also i think that the caa will have another football team in unc-wilmington. i have not heard anything about it but the school is getting bigger and bigger every year so with enough money they could start a football team. of course i may jsut be hoping they will since i might be going their for college.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »