Home

Is it possible to watch the CPU vs CPU (i.e. BCS Championship) in your own dynasty?

This is a discussion on Is it possible to watch the CPU vs CPU (i.e. BCS Championship) in your own dynasty? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:41 PM   #1
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3
Is it possible to watch the CPU vs CPU (i.e. BCS Championship) in your own dynasty?

Is it possible to watch the CPU vs CPU (i.e. BCS Championship, Orange Bowl, etc.) in your own dynasty?

Finally received my copy of NCAA14 this past Friday. Don't have a favorite college football team so by default simply chose Cal Berkeley (local football team). Terrible season going 3-9. Didn't quality for a bowl game bid.

... But I certainly wanted to watch the CPU vs CPU bowl games, especially the BCS championship. Possible? Extremely disappointing if not. Not generally a CPU vs CPU person, but something like this for a college game (and even in Madden) I figure should be available to the gamer. Similar to reality if your team doesn't make it to the playoffs or even gets knocked out in early rounds.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2015, 01:51 PM   #2
MVP

RedRaider10's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Is it possible to watch the CPU vs CPU (i.e. BCS Championship) in your own dynast

I believe you can watch them, just go to the schedules and select the game you want to watch and pick the option to play the game and then don't pick a team. You should be good to go after that.
Old 07-13-2015, 02:17 PM   #3
MVP

jello1717's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Is it possible to watch the CPU vs CPU (i.e. BCS Championship) in your own dynast

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider10
I believe you can watch them, just go to the schedules and select the game you want to watch and pick the option to play the game and then don't pick a team. You should be good to go after that.

This is correct.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
College #1: Michigan Wolverines
College #2: Michigan State Spartans (my alma mater)
College #3: North Carolina Tar Heels
NHL: Detroit Redwings
Old 07-13-2015, 02:25 PM   #4
MVP

strawberryshortcake's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider10
Good to know, but I think I already messed up. I hit "advance to next week" or something. I already see "Bowl Results." Once I hit "advance to next week" I think it automatically starts simulating all the games.

I guess I'll have to wait when I start my second season.

EDIT: Thanks. I just figured it out. I had to go to "EPSN" tab. "Score/Schedule" tab. Then all the games for that particular week (Saturday) is available to play/sim. Everything in standard television broadcast as well. Never hit "Advance next week" or whatever it is unless you want all the other games to be simulated.

Started season 2. Cal Bears 1-0.
Madden/Live Animations Walking, Throwing

Last edited by strawberryshortcake; 07-13-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 07-14-2015, 09:16 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Playmakers's Arena

OVR: 40

This is IMO the best gameplay option in NCAA 14

I became addicted to CPU vs CPU gameplay a few months ago with this series

Follow some the Greatest College Football players of All Time in NCAA Football 14
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »