Home

New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

This is a discussion on New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-23-2004, 10:49 PM   #25
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: New videos on IGN. (Human vs. Computer)

What made you say "WOW" last yr?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-23-2004, 11:02 PM   #26
Donny Baseball!

Skyboxer's Arena

OVR: 55

It's not that I said WOW last year either. However I was excited about the game and was really looking forward to it. This year it seems to be more of the same. Yes they added Home field advantage etc.. but FOR ME they added nothing that makes me wan't to get the game yesterday. I'll still get the game and all but I watch the videos and see everyone posting GREAT!, AWESOME etc... I just don't feel the same excitement over the game or see what they are seeing to get so excited about....
Old 06-23-2004, 11:20 PM   #27

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I hate to nitpick about the best game ever, but I dont particularly care too much for the new playcalling interface. I dont like the wideshot of the background of a full stadium with no players actually on the field. It kind of takes you away from the game.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:23 PM   #28

Deegeezy's Arena

Sorry for the double post, but one more thing.....

Is it just me, or does the game play this year look eerily similar to Madden 2003 ? That game was horrible.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:27 PM   #29

Deegeezy's Arena

Quote:

DrStangepork said:
You can tell by the play calling screen this is a different version. Looks sweet!

No, the playcalling screen is different because this is a one player game. The previous video from a few weeks ago was from a two player game.
Old 06-23-2004, 11:33 PM   #30
Rookie

jwb0581's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

Is it just me, or does the game play this year look eerily similar to Madden 2003 ? That game was horrible

It's just you. Madden 2003 looked much different. NCAA 05 so far looks a lot like NCAA 04, with a few new animations. But see they didn't need to change much. NCAA 04 was a great game.

And about the dropping back 20 yds, the difficulty level has to be Varsity or Junior Varsity. Look how terrible the CPU defenders react to the ball in the air. And look, EA has to make Varsity and JV have no pass rush and allow the QBs to scramble 10-20 yds and throw perfect spirals because it's usually little kids or people who've never played NCAA that play on those levels. So of course it's unrealistic.

If it happens on AA or Heisman, then count me as concerned. Otherwise, NCAA 05 looks like the perfect game. Everyone settle down. EA rarely lets us down...
Old 06-23-2004, 11:53 PM   #31
Rookie

Paydirt927's Arena

OVR: 3

Is it me or does the grass surface look a little funny? It looked like turf at the collesium. Anyone agree or am I just seeing things?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-24-2004, 01:04 AM   #32
MVP

OVR: 6

Quote:

Paydirt927 said:
Is it me or does the grass surface look a little funny? It looked like turf at the collesium. Anyone agree or am I just seeing things?

I was just about to post the same thing. It was the same way with the Xbox version last year. I dont know why they can't get grass fields right on xbox the last few years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »