Home

All American vs. Heisman

This is a discussion on All American vs. Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2004, 09:30 PM   #9
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: All American vs. Heisman

I'm gonna go for Heisman, tommorow i plan on starting a Heisman dynasty with Miami just to get the feel for it, then I should be adjusted hopefully by the time 2005 releases.
Old 06-26-2004, 10:36 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 2

I found that playing on All-American with tweaked sliders worked wonderfully. I played an Oregon State dynasty and I whupped up on New Mexico State, got handled by USC, and had a surprisingly close call with Arizona. I hope I can use the same sliders for 2005.
Old 06-26-2004, 11:00 PM   #11
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Whenever I get a new version of NCAA I play on AA to begin with. Then I tweak. From there I usually move up to Heisman. Only because they change Heisman every year. 2004 IMO was the first season that you could get a legitimate game out of heisman instead of it being a speed cheat. I hope they make it even better this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2004, 12:11 AM   #12
Rookie

tarheeljake's Arena

OVR: 2

Jistic im hoping ull be doing sliders again this year like u have always done?? b/c urs are great man, even for nba live i loved them!
Old 06-27-2004, 11:18 AM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 3

Even thoug I prefer heisman, and will defend the merits of playing on it; the real answer to your question is play what gives you the results you want. That is indeed the beauty of sliders. Running is to easy adjust your sliders, the DB's picking every pass you put up....adjust your sliders(or double check what color your guys are wearing.) There are always people on here that share their slider settings with us. Which is a great help. Sometimes you have to adjust off of their sliders, sometimes they are great.....Bottom line play around with both levels, tweak the sliders and find what gives you the type of gaming experience you want.
Old 06-27-2004, 01:01 PM   #14
SC**NC*!

DrStrangepork's Arena

OVR: 5

Heisman

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »