Home

Sooners 2003 revisited...........

This is a discussion on Sooners 2003 revisited........... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2004, 06:31 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Sooners 2003 revisited...........

Quote:

BigDofBA said:
"2 Touchdowns. Final score was 21-7, but who's keeping track."

I don't know if you are a bandwagon fan or if you even followed LSU until they won the title but the final score was 21-14. For the record get your facts straight.

Oh yeah, it was 21-14... I guess I celebrated so hard I forgot. Also, to those of you that understand that I'm just playing around and all, I appreciate the responses. To those who are getting a little bit, well, you know, I'm not trying to diss your team. Hell, I live 15 miles north of Norman now, and I plan on going to a few OU games this year.

And as far as acting like LSU won 100-0, I don't understand where that came from. I really don't care if they won 21-0, 21-14, or 21.1-21, they won. They acted out a game plan, they won the game.

And I would love to see a rematch this year, but I'm not sure if LSU will be there. They have a tough schedule, plus a potential SEC championship game, the SEC is just tough. NOw, I think OU has a tough schedule plus a championship game as well, but I think the Big XII will be a little weaker.

Anyway... once again, not dissing any teams, I think OU, USC, and LSU are all great teams, and the Championship game last year was a great game (I hope more of the games will be as good as the last two).
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »