Home

Old 06-29-2004, 09:08 PM   #17
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Corn Coast Offense

Didn't blame it on Nebraska just saying they were mediocre then like they are now.

They played 3 legit teams last year and got spanked badly against each one of them. They are the definition of mediocre. And with Callahan at the helm they will continue to be for some time to come.
Old 06-29-2004, 09:48 PM   #18
MVP

SportsAce's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:

bkrich83 said:
Nebraska will be mediocre once again this year.

Yeah, but in about 2 or 3 years they will be a top 5 team again.
Old 06-29-2004, 10:55 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Shammed our way to the NC? As a die hard Husker fan I was not too thrilled that we were in that game, I knew we didn't belong but I stopped feeling bad about it once I started hearing everyone bad mouth us as to how it was our fault in some way. Did Oklahoma Shamm their way to the NC last year?

I'm glad to hear there's going to be a custom play book, that's one thing I've really been waiting for, that and for them to change the CPU DB's so they can't see that a pass is in the air when their backs are turned and they aren't even covering the intended receivers. Looking forward to the new game and the new online play.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:06 PM   #20
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:

Did Oklahoma Shamm their way to the NC last year?

Yes but it wasn't as bad. Oklahoma actually made it to the Conference Title game, and they didn't give up 60+ points to Colorado in a loss.

Nebraska and Eric Crouch were vastyl overrated in 2001, with Callahan at the helm, there's a good chance they will be continue to be mediocre for some time, just as they were last year.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:12 PM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

10-3 isn't good because of a soft sked, what is USC soft sked with one loss? National champion.. ohhh why the contrast?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2004, 11:14 PM   #22
Rookie

No I'm not, Heath Miller is a great TE, but I was arguing this with someone else before, Miller has more receptions than top 15 receivers in the nation, and had way less yards and TD's then them... look at the production from Herian is the littel amount of receptions, but this year with similar offenses it will be interesting to see who really is better.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:15 PM   #23
Gatekeeper

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:

Huskerkid said:
10-3 isn't good because of a soft sked, what is USC soft sked with one loss? National champion.. ohhh why the contrast?

Umm, the difference is when USC played a quality opponent they actually won. Each time Nebraska did, they got blown out.

There's no comparison between USC and Nebraska. The 'Huskers aren't even close to being in the same league. Which explains their appearance in the Alamo Bowl.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:29 PM   #24
Rookie

that's not the point I was trying to make, why do you put down Nebraska because of a soft sked, but USC has a soft, if not softer sked and they don't get put down from National Champ to pretty good season, but Nebraska gets put down from pretty good season to ok at best..

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »