Home

xBox - Slowdown?

This is a discussion on xBox - Slowdown? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-29-2004, 03:27 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
xBox - Slowdown?

Has the slowdown been fixed? anyone know?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-29-2004, 03:37 PM   #2
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: xBox - Slowdown?

I don't have the game yet. I would be willing to bet no one else on this board has it either. Why are you asking?

Wait for July 13th to ask this question. Be patient...

Do not start another "xbox slowdown" post...

Please lock this thread...
Old 06-29-2004, 03:47 PM   #3
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Yes, please lock, because I thought people that had a later build said it was fixed.
Old 06-29-2004, 03:53 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:

giggas2 said:
Yes, please lock, because I thought people that had a later build said it was fixed.

So ThaGiggas is found at OS.

Try not to piss off the mods here buddy.
Old 06-30-2004, 02:13 PM   #5
Rookie

Why do you guys try and lock posts so hard when all someone is trying to do is get info about a possible purchase? And for someone who is looking at pre-ordering, "wait 'til the 13th" is a great answer, especially when I think a few people on the board already have the game!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 02:42 PM   #6
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

HEH? 4800 post have been written dealing with the apparent xbox slowdown and whether it has been fixed or not. A search is the logical and common sense decision before posting.

I simply do not believe that another wasted post about xbox slowdown is needed. As I do not believe that a few people from this board have this game already. A "few" would assume that more than 2 have this game. I highly doubt that since OS-Man (Steve) himself does not have the game, that "joefootballposter" has the game. I may be a cynic but hey that's me...
Old 06-30-2004, 03:04 PM   #7
Rookie

Quote:

longhorn35 said:
HEH? 4800 post have been written dealing with the apparent xbox slowdown and whether it has been fixed or not. A search is the logical and common sense decision before posting.

I simply do not believe that another wasted post about xbox slowdown is needed. As I do not believe that a few people from this board have this game already. A "few" would assume that more than 2 have this game. I highly doubt that since OS-Man (Steve) himself does not have the game, that "joefootballposter" has the game. I may be a cynic but hey that's me...

So if I did a search for xBox slowdown, and I got 4800 results, how long do you think it would take to sift through 'em?

"wasted post" is your opinion. I want a simple answer. It was clear from the topic what this post was about, and YOU didn't have to read it if you didn't want to.

Get over it.
Old 06-30-2004, 03:09 PM   #8
Rookie

longhorn35's Arena

hope you got your answer!!! Haven't seen it in this post yet... You might want to do a search...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »