Home

Any PC downloads for NCAA football (any years?)

This is a discussion on Any PC downloads for NCAA football (any years?) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 03:20 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Any PC downloads for NCAA football (any years?)

Is there anywhere you can download/buy and play NCAA football on your PC? Was trying to see if I could download NCAA football 11, 12, or 13 onto my PC and play it through that since I traded my 360 in for a Xbox One.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-20-2015, 04:36 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: Any PC downloads for NCAA football (any years?)

If you have a decent pc, you can download and use a ps2 emulator and any ncaa football game on the ps 2 should work. Personally have tried ncaa versions 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2011 for the ps2. No probelms with any of them, Except the names on the back of the jerseys look odd (pcsx2 is the best ps2 emulator IMO).

Also NCAA '99 was the last true PC version released for the PC. You might be able to find it on EBAY...Maybe.

To my knowledge there aren't any working 360/ps3 emulators out there...yet.
Old 09-22-2015, 03:39 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Any PC downloads for NCAA football (any years?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by texranger
If you have a decent pc, you can download and use a ps2 emulator and any ncaa football game on the ps 2 should work. Personally have tried ncaa versions 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2011 for the ps2. No probelms with any of them, Except the names on the back of the jerseys look odd (pcsx2 is the best ps2 emulator IMO).

Also NCAA '99 was the last true PC version released for the PC. You might be able to find it on EBAY...Maybe.

To my knowledge there aren't any working 360/ps3 emulators out there...yet.
Ok thanks for the help, I'll have to check out the PS2 emulators you mentioned.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »