Home

Signing Day

This is a discussion on Signing Day within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 09:43 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Signing Day

Can you sign recruits in an offline dynasty after signing day? In year 5 of my PSU dynasty. Had recruiting classes of #20, 8, 4 & 1 prior. For some reason could hardly get any commits this year after having no problems previously. First commit was like week 13. Had only 4 going into signing day. On signing day I had 4 or 5 commits that I didn't even offer scholarships too, but have 2 or 3 recruits that I offered and am several thousand points ahead and they are uncommitted. Anyone know what happened? I can't sign them now can I?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2015, 09:45 PM   #2
Pro

souljahbill's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Signing Day

Better luck next year
Old 09-11-2015, 08:06 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0

Yeah thats what I figured - seemed strange though that recruiting worked so much different in this 5th year after the previous 4. Is it typical though that recruits just wouldn't sign on signing day even though I was several thousand points ahead, only had 11 other commits and had about 16 seniors graduating? Didn't remember that happening in my previous seasons and seemed strange I had 2 or 3 good recruits I was way ahead on and just didn't commit but I got 3 or 4 lower rated recruits to commit that I hadn't even offered.
Old 09-20-2015, 01:59 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I think your problem is that you had 3 or 4 years of great recruiting and now you have some depth to your team, so the new guys don't want to go and sit behind other guys for 2 or 3 years.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »