Home

Old 06-30-2004, 09:46 AM   #17
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA 2005 is golden

Quote:

husker9 said:
I hope we see snow. I hated when I played Ohio State at Illinois' stadiumand it wasnt snowing.

Definitely. That's the reason i scheduled a trip to Michigan late in the season in my dynasty. I wanna play in some snow. Auburn's only had one game with snow to my knowledge (Arkansas in '93, 31-21).

WAIT! did i just agree with a bammer?! i feel dirty
Old 06-30-2004, 09:52 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 1

ur gonna have to cut that *@#$ out!
Old 06-30-2004, 09:52 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 4

As a Michigan Alum with season tickets since '88, I can tell you that there is rarely snow for Michigan home games. We don't get much snow until after Thanksgiving. In fact, the October games are usually sunny and relatively warm.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:52 AM   #20
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

The only places I've seen snow during Dynasty is playing @ Nebraska or Iowa late in the season.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:53 AM   #21
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

t_diddy said:
As a Michigan Alum with season tickets since '88, I can tell you that there is rarely snow for Michigan home games. We don't get much snow until after Thanksgiving. In fact, the October games are usually sunny and relatively warm.

They were last year. I got a little sunburned at an October game this year. Then again...my seats are pretty close to the Sun.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 09:54 AM   #22
Im The Baby/Gotta Love Me

elicoleman's Arena

OVR: 31

I never saw snow in any of my dynasties, so I figured that it just wasn't there. Hopefully it will be seen alot more this year, so I can schedule a trip out to Colorado, Utah, or Wyoming in November.
Old 06-30-2004, 09:55 AM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1

OSU/Michigan decides pretty much who goes to the Rose Bowl. The Iron Bowl decides the Peach Bowl
Old 06-30-2004, 09:59 AM   #24
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

Clay_OS said:
Quote:

t_diddy said:

They were last year. I got a little sunburned at an October game this year. Then again...my seats are pretty close to the Sun.

My seats are great (Sec. 25, Row 24), but I might have to give them up next year if the seat licenses get out of hand.

Then again, what would fall be without tailgating before Michigan football games? I'll probably pay whatever it costs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »