Home

Let's play the ratings game!

This is a discussion on Let's play the ratings game! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 03:44 PM   #73
Pro

APD0290's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Let\'s play the ratings game!

Quote:

IrunwithVick said:
tell www.ospn.net that there leagues are [censored] then

I'm not gonna say it, but you did ask for it.
Old 06-30-2004, 03:45 PM   #74
Hall Of Fame

JayBee74's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:

You have no credibility.

Sully, because he has only 2 posts?
Old 06-30-2004, 03:48 PM   #75
Banned

OVR: 8

Please can i get some WVU ratings I thought marshall would have been a top 10 qb i was wrong.

What about chris henry??
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-30-2004, 03:54 PM   #76
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

fsquid said:
Quote:

IrunwithVick said:

they're [censored] then.

im part of it and i honestly dont really care. i does not matter to me because i am gonna have fun with it no matter what. plus we already know pretty much who the top teams are. after about the 10th ranked team there are 30 other temas that are all pretty even.
Old 06-30-2004, 03:54 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 2

Man... someone with the beta copy. He makes a post, but then it seems like he disappears. Why even start a thread and get everyone excited if you arent gonna continue to post?

I'm sure he has it, and wants everyone to know he has it. It makes him feel superior... Theres no reason why he cant take 10 min outta his busy life to give us a little information. Heh... he had time to come here, sign up, and then make a new topic.

Come on buddy... i could really care less, but for the sake of the people here... give them some info. I get my game when it hits stores, and i could care less what info i get before hand. w00t
Old 06-30-2004, 03:54 PM   #78
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:

rocker78 said:
Quote:

fsquid said:
Quote:

IrunwithVick said:

they're [censored] then.

im part of it and i honestly dont really care. i does not matter to me because i am gonna have fun with it no matter what. plus we already know pretty much who the top teams are. after about the 10th ranked team there are 30 other temas that are all pretty even.

BINGO!
Old 06-30-2004, 03:55 PM   #79
Rookie

randyf's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

'd be interested in knowing his speed as well. Gradkowski seems to be a legite 4.5-4.6 guy. I'm guessing he should be in the 80-85 SPD range as well.

You are kidding right.... There is no way Bruce runs a 4.5-4.6 ...Josh Harris ran a 4.8 and Bruce isn't faster than Josh....
Old 06-30-2004, 03:57 PM   #80
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:

buccos said:
Man... someone with the beta copy. He makes a post, but then it seems like he disappears. Why even start a thread and get everyone excited if you arent gonna continue to post?

I'm sure he has it, and wants everyone to know he has it. It makes him feel superior... Theres no reason why he cant take 10 min outta his busy life to give us a little information. Heh... he had time to come here, sign up, and then make a new topic.

Come on buddy... i could really care less, but for the sake of the people here... give them some info. I get my game when it hits stores, and i could care less what info i get before hand. w00t

lol that was the point, he gets our appetite wet then bails its probably someone all the mods know.

I like the anticipation.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »