Home

Old 07-01-2004, 05:49 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
NCAA 2004 dilema

Ok, I stopped playing NCAA 2004 on Christmas, the same day I got March Madness 2004, which I played until I got Fight Night and MVP Baseball. So I popped it in the other night and realized that I had a multi-team dynasty going with Heisman Modified sliders. Being Rusty, it took me a couple games to settle back in, then I realized how great this game is.

I play on 8 minute quarters and first game back with Texas, I won 27-17 over Okie State, then I played Notre Dame and Beat Navy 34-14. I lost with CMU to AKron 16-14, Lost At Pitt with Vtech 38-31, but I look at the statistics and they are very realistic. Then I remembered that it was until December before I finally got sliders where I wanted them.

I know I'm going to buy 2005, but its going to be hard knowing that it will take at least 2 months to get the sliders down, it does every year.

Anybody have a good solution to this because I would like to get a long dynasty going and be able to compare stats from different schools & players in different years, but I just don't know how to quickly devise a set of sliders that would allow for this.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2004, 05:52 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: NCAA 2004 dilema

Quote:

I know I'm going to buy 2005, but its going to be hard knowing that it will take at least 2 months to get the sliders down, it does every year.

WOW 2 months..Im glad I dont have to wait 2 months after rekease to enjoy a game
Old 07-01-2004, 06:09 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34
Re: NCAA 2004 dilema

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

WOW 2 months..Im glad I dont have to wait 2 months after rekease to enjoy a game

I enjoy the game right out of the box, its just that 2 months down the road I realize that the sliders I was playing my first dynasty with are no longer valid. So the statistician in me wonders how I can compare statistics from one dynasty to the other. I wish that I could just take the 2004 sliders, which are perfect for me, and pop them into 2005 so I could compare team & individual stats from 2005 vs. 2004.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »