Home

NCAA FOOTBALL GRAPHICS PS3 vs Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NCAA FOOTBALL GRAPHICS PS3 vs Xbox 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-23-2015, 06:10 PM   #1
Rookie

DirtBallNation's Arena

OVR: 0
NCAA FOOTBALL GRAPHICS PS3 vs Xbox 360

Hey guys. Lately I've been playing NCAA a ton. I guess I've never really noticed it in the past but recently my graphics have just been shaky at best. Couple times I've been by a buddies playing and noticed on his xbox, his gameplay(graphics wise) is much smoother. Now I'm not saying all the graphics in general. I'm saying when the offense is lined up to run a play, my guys(PS3) are kind of "blocky" sort of speak. Not only that but like the Xbox version is more dimmer than mine. Looking to see whether this a console issue or is there a way I can fix this maybe it's the game disc?. I played around with settings on both my PS3 and TV and nothing changed. I have an HDMI cord

I looked around on here and Google for anything and had no luck with except a couple people arguing over the price of an HDMI cable. Please let me know if anyone would have some ideas!

I'll post some pics and give you guys a better picture.

Thanks!

Last edited by DirtBallNation; 09-23-2015 at 06:16 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2015, 06:29 PM   #2
Rookie

DirtBallNation's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL GRAPHICS PS3 vs Xbox 360

Well I figured out I can't post pics from my phone, but if anyone has an idea, please let me know! Thanks!
Old 09-24-2015, 11:20 AM   #3
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtBallNation
Hey guys. Lately I've been playing NCAA a ton. I guess I've never really noticed it in the past but recently my graphics have just been shaky at best. Couple times I've been by a buddies playing and noticed on his xbox, his gameplay(graphics wise) is much smoother. Now I'm not saying all the graphics in general. I'm saying when the offense is lined up to run a play, my guys(PS3) are kind of "blocky" sort of speak. Not only that but like the Xbox version is more dimmer than mine. Looking to see whether this a console issue or is there a way I can fix this maybe it's the game disc?. I played around with settings on both my PS3 and TV and nothing changed. I have an HDMI cord

I looked around on here and Google for anything and had no luck with except a couple people arguing over the price of an HDMI cable. Please let me know if anyone would have some ideas!

I'll post some pics and give you guys a better picture.

Thanks!
I have both versions. I find that the ps3 version has more dynamic lighting and color during plays but is a bit more pixelated than the 360 version. The 360 version plays less choppy than the ps3 version (using broadcast and coordinator cam) esp with threshold is increased between 50-60. The ps3 version I prefer from a visual point of view but I end up playing the 360 because it is more solid/smoother to watch with less hiccups.
Old 09-24-2015, 07:29 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

I've noticed that if I leave the video output set at auto or with 720p/1080p both selected manually, this game will default to 720p format. I have to manually set it to 1080p only and then it looks a lot better. Don't have this issue with other games which automatically use the best resolution.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »