Home

Quick question about players trends in discipline

This is a discussion on Quick question about players trends in discipline within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2004, 10:10 AM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Quick question about players trends in discipline

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

ycbs said:

Holy [censored]!!! 6'5" CB with 4.22 40 speed, A+ Awareness, A+ Hands, Good Potential, and Good Discipline???? He'd probably be rated 95 at the very least as a true freshman. This guy ought to end up as the best CB in all football history.

With him being 6'5" and only weighing 169 lbs, I wonder if this is a recruit the guy created...

Ding, ding, ding...someone finally figured out the obvious answer. (No offense to you FPAC, but everyone else thought he was just the greatest recruit ever.)
Old 07-02-2004, 10:42 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

CrHawkeye said:
If it was anything like last year, he wouldn't be over 85. (no true FR were except RB, I believe)...

FWIW- I have recruited DTs that were 85 $ 87 OVR as true Frosh.
Old 07-02-2004, 01:46 PM   #19
Rookie

CrizzleDizzle13's Arena

OVR: 2

I don't understand why people hate stud recruits. What does every college team brag about before the season starts? Stud recruits they just got... I mean look at what everyone is saying about Xavier Carter and Ted Ginn Jr. just to name a few. I think having a player that comes in who is amazing is pretty sweet. In my dynasty with my friends you are able to create a stud and make him with a certain amount of points that both people agree on and a location that both people agree on. I mean sure you get them sometimes and sometimes you don't but either way its fun because if you get them you might redshirt them or start a more experienced player this year. If you don't get them then maybe your rival will and it will make the game a even more heated rivalry for taking the guy you wanted. Come on people why would you not want to brag about bringing in stud recruits. It doesn't necessarily mean they are going to be amazing. This is how college football works! Imagine for a second if there were NO HERSCHEL WALKER's, O.J. SIMPSON's (in college that is), or any other great recruits at a young age.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »