Home

NEED CONFERENCE ALIGNMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on NEED CONFERENCE ALIGNMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 09:33 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
NEED CONFERENCE ALIGNMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horses A$$!, I have seen post after post of people asking if the conferences realign after one year in dynasty mode (i.e.- BC to the ACC, Marshall to Conference USA), so do they? Have I missed the answer? If the answer has never been posted, then please I would love to know. I don't care about the little things like shoe color or the ratings for the 5th string TE, but I would think that the conference alignment would be the most sought after information from all gamers. This is the first and last question I will ask about NCAA 2005. I am buying the game for sure and this is the only thing that I am worried about. Whew!, I feel better now
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2004, 09:36 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: NEED CONFERENCE ALIGNMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am certain that all of the conferences will be correct and up-to-date...in NCAA 2006. Until then, you may just have to realize that it's only a game and may not be exactly like real life.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:38 PM   #3

Deegeezy's Arena

OVR: 15

I agree. Im tired of hearing the answers to question like, "Is Cadallac Williams rated 98 because if he is rated 97 I'll puke."

Or what is Joe Shmoe of Indiana College A&M Tech awareness ?
Old 07-01-2004, 09:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

Yeah Bleedpurple, I am sure that it will be fixed in 2006. But how hard would it be for EA to put in a feature where we can move people around in conferences. I wouldn't think that it would be much different than them letting us bring in a Division 1-AA school in place of a 1-A school.
Old 07-01-2004, 09:45 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

They didn't have the big east update in 2004 so I doubt they'll have any conferences update in 2005. But I agree it would be cool if we could re-align them ourselves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-01-2004, 09:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree I have posted this request twice already, I think its an esential part of the game that the realignment take place...........I really appreciate this guy doing this but if he has had the game for so long then why does he need to play it.......you cant throw a few crumbs to the starving masses and expect us to be content..or not want more.....
Old 07-01-2004, 10:11 PM   #7
Timbers - Jags - Hokies

The GIGGAS's Arena

OVR: 55

Quote:

usmevans7 said:
They didn't have the big east update in 2004 so I doubt they'll have any conferences update in 2005. But I agree it would be cool if we could re-align them ourselves.

Because the Big East/ACC deal started way after NCAA 2004 came out... but way to be chronologically correct!
Old 07-01-2004, 10:14 PM   #8
MVP

rocker78's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:

giggas2 said:
Quote:

usmevans7 said:

Because the Big East/ACC deal started way after NCAA 2004 came out... but way to be chronologically correct!

i think that he meant that uconn was not in the conference the 2nd year of the dynasty.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »