Home

Dynasty Conference Scheduling

This is a discussion on Dynasty Conference Scheduling within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2004, 11:12 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Dynasty Conference Scheduling

I'm only talking about the conferences that have these rotating schedules in real life. They won't remove any major rivalries. Although the Big XII killed the yearly Nebraska Oklahoma post-Thanksgiving Day game.
Old 07-04-2004, 12:31 AM   #10
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

Psyblast said:
It may sound crazy to some, but if it doesn't rotate this year it may be a game killer for me. I can only play the same schedule Illinois, Indiana and Northwestern so much before you want Wisconsin and Penn State back.

I hear ya man. If they don't rotate again this year, I guess I'll just end up playing as an independent or in conferences with less than 8 teams again which is what I ended up doing last year.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:39 AM   #11
MVP

Venom_2K's Arena

OVR: 7

I'm sure that they will rotate. It just wouldn't feel right if they won't have it, since miami is now in the acc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2004, 11:52 AM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 3

I made a middle of the road school and subbed it in for UCONN last year. 12 games to play whoever, where ever. You have to do some shuffling as changing who you play one week might give you a different available opponent the next week. My last schedule included all 1-10 teams except 9. Also 11, 13, and 20 a tough schedule, with road games to all the big schools(K-state didnt interest me, nor did NC State, but roadies to Miami, Ohio St., USC, and Oklahoma did.)
Old 07-04-2004, 06:42 PM   #13
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:

fpac said:
Quote:

Psyblast said:
It may sound crazy to some, but if it doesn't rotate this year it may be a game killer for me. I can only play the same schedule Illinois, Indiana and Northwestern so much before you want Wisconsin and Penn State back.

I hear ya man. If they don't rotate again this year, I guess I'll just end up playing as an independent or in conferences with less than 8 teams again which is what I ended up doing last year.

I agree--it's a very big deal. When I played my UGA dynasty, I never got to play Ole Miss or Arkansas unless it was in the SEC championship (and it never was, because Auburn always won the SEC West). It doubly sucked because obviously you can't schedule a conference opponent in a non-conference game. But if they say it's fixed this year, I guess I believe them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »