Home

Dynasty Conference Scheduling

This is a discussion on Dynasty Conference Scheduling within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2004, 10:39 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Dynasty Conference Scheduling

Anyone heard if they've fixed the conference scheduling problems in Dynasty mode? For example, I played quite a few seasons as Nebraska and Iowa, both of which are supposed to have rotating conference opponents and all it would do is rotate whether the game was at home or away. When it should have replaced teams, such as Nebraska plays Oklahoma, Texas Tech and Baylor for a two year span and then they rotate and play Texas, Texas A&M and Oklahoma State for two years. Just curious if they have this problem fixed kind of irritated me that I couldn't ever play Oklahoma during the regular season and my only chance to play them is in the Big XII Championship.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 10:41 PM   #2
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Dynasty Conference Scheduling

The developer interview at EA's site says that the conference schedules rotate this year. However, I would wait until you see it for yourself before getting your hopes up too much.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:41 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

fpac said:
The developer interview at EA's site says that the conference schedules rotate this year. However, I would wait until you see it for yourself before getting your hopes up too much.

rotate as in totally shift games around?? game 1 could be miami one year and game 4 could be miami the next?/ right?
Old 07-03-2004, 10:43 PM   #4
MVP

fpac's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
Quote:

fpac said:

rotate as in totally shift games around?? game 1 could be miami one year and game 4 could be miami the next?/ right?

Who knows. While that would be best case scenario, I would be satisfied if they at least rotate so that at some point and time you get the chance to play every team in your conference.
Old 07-03-2004, 10:45 PM   #5
Rookie

Excusing the game play problems this was my biggest gripe with last season's game just because I know I'm going to play so many seasons that I want to play as many teams as I can.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-03-2004, 11:02 PM   #6
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43

It may sound crazy to some, but if it doesn't rotate this year it may be a game killer for me. I can only play the same schedule Illinois, Indiana and Northwestern so much before you want Wisconsin and Penn State back.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:04 PM   #7
Rookie

I hear ya, they are going to have to really update some other stuff if this isn't fixed. And a shaking screen to mess with a Freshman by my home fans isn't going to do it. I personally am not too terribly psyched about that addition.
Old 07-03-2004, 11:10 PM   #8
Rookie

jjonesAU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:

WallyHoppIII said:
Quote:

fpac said:

If they take georgia and bama off the end of the schedule, i might kill somebody. There's nothing better than playing you're two biggest rivals last.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »