Home

Shark Port questions from a newbie

This is a discussion on Shark Port questions from a newbie within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2004, 02:18 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Shark Port questions from a newbie

I know nothing.... absolutely nothing about it, but I'm interested in purchasing it to dl NCAA 2005 rosters so I don't have to mail off my memory card.

Can I get a Cliff's Notes description of how it works, what computer requirements are necessary, every piece of hardware I need to dl rosters and how user friendly it is?

TIA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2004, 02:25 AM   #2
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: Shark Port questions from a newbie

Damn newbies.

It's now called X-Port and is very simple.

It is two discs and a USB cord. One disc simply loads the program onto your PC. The other one is for the PS2. First download the wanted file onto your PC from the internet. Then open up the X-Port program and upload the file into the database. Then put the PS2 disc in the PS2 and hook the PC and PS2 up via the USB cord. All you have to do at that point is click the button to restore it your memory card. Now you have the file. You can also send a file from your memory card to your PC and e-mail it to others (like M-Dub).

Hope that helps.

Justin.
Old 07-04-2004, 02:32 AM   #3
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Shark Port questions from a newbie

Quote:

LK68 said:
I know nothing.... absolutely nothing about it, but I'm interested in purchasing it to dl NCAA 2005 rosters so I don't have to mail off my memory card.

Can I get a Cliff's Notes description of how it works, what computer requirements are necessary, every piece of hardware I need to dl rosters and how user friendly it is?

TIA

Check out this thread.

OS Sharkport/AR FAQ Thread

Locked.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »