Home

NCAA 2010 Easter Egg

This is a discussion on NCAA 2010 Easter Egg within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-08-2015, 01:53 AM   #1
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
NCAA 2010 Easter Egg

Hey guys! Long time no see!

I don't work at EA Sports anymore (can a mod change my name back to OMT and remove the developer tag?), but I want to point out an Easter Egg from when I did work there that I have never found evidence of being reported on the internet!

Jeff Ecker and I work very hard on the NCAA 2010 Road to Glory. Ok, Jeff worked harder than me coming up with it all, but I designed and implemented the voice over parts.

Anyway, we put in an Easter Egg audio spot during Kirk's analysis. There are maybe 3 or 4 possible ones you could get. If my memory serves me correctly, they are triggered after you sign with a college after finishing the college playoff.

I don't completely remember the trigger conditions to get it.... just that you have to be a bad player signing with a bad school. I also don't remember which editions of the game still had the Road to Glory Erin Andrews show, but I'm 99% sure 2010 was the year.

So try it out! Blow the dust off that old game and fail at the high school tourney and go to a 1 star school. It has been like 6 years since we did this, and I haven't seen a reference to it. I want the 3 hours of work I did to make this happen be recognized!

Edit: because of wrong smiley

Last edited by OMT; 10-08-2015 at 02:10 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »