Home

Dynasty with Freinds or brothers

This is a discussion on Dynasty with Freinds or brothers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2004, 02:44 PM   #33
Rookie

nine0bison's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Dynasty with Freinds or brothers

Myself and a friend of mine have been playing 2 player dynasties since NCAA 2003...we each pick a team and play as each others opponent...we usually pick middle of the road teams and by the third year, we usually end up getting better job offers. We also have a rule that we cannot "creampuff" our schedules.

Question: For those of you who are playing 8-player dynasties, how do you determine who plays who?
Old 07-06-2004, 03:03 PM   #34
MVP

bh446066's Arena

OVR: 26

Me, my brother and my best friend all run separate dynasties........but keep each other updated with emails. Each email contains a game recap and digital photos of in-game action. I have 3 email folders containing our updates. It's fun to go back and read the archives and see the pics. The language is "colorful" to say the least. We plan on doing it again this year.....
Old 07-06-2004, 03:24 PM   #35
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:

Why wouldn't there be? It has been every year. Common now, think a little.

Hmmm.. EA's Hockey and NBA game had multiplayer franchises every year too..
EXCEPT for this past year.. I don't think their MLB game allows MPF anymore either... see
what happens when you think a little
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2004, 03:42 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 1

Me, my brother and two friends of ours of been doing multi-player since NCAA 2002. Since there was no create a schedule that year, we all took Pac-10 teams to play each other every year. I was Oregon State, my bro was Washington, and my buddies were UCLA and Cal.

Every year the game comes out, we all choose different teams too, so in NCAA 2003, I was Texas, my bro was Florida, and my buddies were Notre Dame and Maryland, then for NCAA 2004, I was Michigan, my bro was Miami, and my buds were Fresno State and Oklahoma.

The multiplayer dynasties are so fun and competitive that it always makes my single player dynasty seem boring.
Old 07-07-2004, 03:25 PM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

marque1d said:
How are you people doing this, are you using more than 1 memory card? ? The PS2 profile glitch really screwed this up when I tried it because you can only have 2 profiles at a time and one of them has to be the default "profile1." It's been like this for at least 2 years and I really wish EA would notice this and fix it.

We have always done this on XBOX. There is plenty of room to save everything and you can rename the default profile. There is a minor problem though. In 2004 they limited you to two loaded profiles at a time (there were 4 allowed in 2003). Trophies for individual awards are given out all at once. If more than two people win them it won't let you save one of the first two before you load the third. Somebody loses a trophy. It isn't a problem anywhere else as long as you do only one chamionship game or bowl at a time. Its a minor bug but one that would be easy to fix. Just give the option to save a profile along with the current load a profile from the trophy screens.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »