Home

What do you guys think is tougher?

This is a discussion on What do you guys think is tougher? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2004, 08:09 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 24
What do you guys think is tougher?

What is the toughest challenge for you guys in NCAA....Here are some options but you can add your own..... Building a poor program to a national power?....Getting a defensive p;ayer heisman w/o offensive use? Mine is the second. I was close as LaMarr Woodley was on the list but he came in second.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2004, 08:12 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: What do you guys think is tougher?

I won the heisman with Vilma on heisman level, 8 min quarters. I had 23 interceptions, 100+ tackles, and 3 TDs.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:42 PM   #3
Banned

AirLobo23's Arena

OVR: 16

I won the Heisman with Derrick Johnson....50 plus sacks, 150 plus tackles, 4 interceptions.
Old 07-05-2004, 08:46 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 8

Those are both ludicrous stat lines.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:12 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 10

I don't recall him askin what are your top defensive performences with a player.

I say the first one, takes a lot more time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2004, 10:00 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 1

I definitely think making a poor team into a national power is tough. I've been using Ohio University (my alma mater) during the past NCAA games and it's always difficult, and I wasn't successful through 6 seasons on our current 2004 dynasty. I was successful on 2003, but recruiting has been tougher on this edition.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:07 AM   #7
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:

steveclever said:
I definitely think making a poor team into a national power is tough. I've been using Ohio University (my alma mater) during the past NCAA games and it's always difficult, and I wasn't successful through 6 seasons on our current 2004 dynasty. I was successful on 2003, but recruiting has been tougher on this edition.

I took over Ohio on 2003 in the fourth year of the dynasty and took my lumps early. I finished 3-9, 5-7, and 8-5 my first three years and just barely got my contract renewed (the contract system on that game was cutthroat as Hell!). My fourth season, I went 12-1 and won the national title before winning three of the four titles to finish the dynasty with four titles at Ohio. Yes, 2003 was unrealistic as Hell. I started a dynasty with Mississippi State on 2004 and only got three years into it before quitting to go on vacation and prep for 2005. My third year, I was 8-2 when I quit it. That was a very hard-earned 8-2 and I felt 2004 was 100 times tougher than 2003 when it came time to build a program like that. 2005 promises to be tougher with the HFA and all. I can't wait.

So, especially in 2005, I feel it is tougher to build an Ohio into a national power.
Old 07-06-2004, 01:09 AM   #8
GATA

bdunn13's Arena

OVR: 19

i cheesed up 04 against the cpu in a few games, David Pollack had like 80 sacks for the season and I quit using Dlineman as that got boring. He still did not win the Heisman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »