Home

EA DB Editor error

This is a discussion on EA DB Editor error within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-21-2020, 11:35 AM   #73
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: EA DB Editor error

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAMEBREAKER85
I officially quit.

Thought everything was rolling, but after deleting the "New" players listed etc., etc. Players from all kinds of teams have went M.I.A. on the depth charts and rosters when loading up the files. The editor is great but there are just to many kinks, I'm sick of spending so many hours finding work arounds.

Before you quit, did you by any chance do Recalculate Maps?
Old 08-21-2020, 12:02 PM   #74
Rookie

OVR: 0

For some reason you are helping me in two different threads - confusing. I posted what happened to me in the other thread about Duplicate ID's.

Yes, everything shows up perfect in the editor after you RecalcMaps etc. but they go missing on the xbox.
Old 08-21-2020, 12:03 PM   #75
Rookie

For some reason you are helping me in two different threads - confusing. I posted what happened to me in the other thread about Duplicate ID's.

Yes, everything shows up perfect in the editor after you RecalcMaps etc. but they go missing on the xbox.

The other thread I explained what happened:
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...yer-ids-2.html
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2020, 01:28 AM   #76
Just started!

I'm still getting the "not a DB or MC02 file" error and I can't understand what to do. I'm on PS3 and am following the instructions from the first page of the "NCAA Roster Editor **PS3**" forum but still can't get the editor to accept the file. Help pls

AA Roster Editor **PS3**

NCAA Roster Editor **PS3**

NCAA Roster Editor **PS3**

Old 12-24-2020, 01:34 AM   #77
Just started!

This is while trying to edit Madden 25 on the PS3 as well, thought I should mention that. Would this even work for that then?
Old 01-16-2021, 05:12 PM   #78
Rookie

EA DB Editor error

When you open Bruteforce does the Decrypt file option show up in black or gray? If it’s gray, you have to select your save file and then select All Files down at the bottom of the screen. Then click Refresh and you will be able to decrypt. However, when you try to open in an editor, you probably will get the “This is not a MC02 file” . I do too. I was able to fix Bruteforce so it will have Decrypt available immediately, but it was over a year ago and I forgot what I did to fix it .

I had to get a new computer today and re-install Bruteforce. It’s back to doing what it was before. I don’t remember how I fixed it.

Update: I think I’ll just switch back to Xbox360. I’ve got the game ordered and Horizon is so much less of a pain than Bruteforce .

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

Last edited by ugagsu; 01-17-2021 at 01:56 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »