Home

Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Mouthpiece, Pants Color Thread

This is a discussion on Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Mouthpiece, Pants Color Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2004, 05:31 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Moutpiece, Pants Color Thread

Quote:

Answerman21 said:
Teams with black shoes should have black shoe laces not white I don't know any team that wears white shoe laces with black shoes. Should have the silver looking face masks. Add different types of gloves since nike is a sponsor have a nike logo on gloves by teams that are sponsore my nike.

NCAA only allows gray gloves.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2004, 05:46 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Auburn jerseys

"Long time listener, first time caller", as it were...

Auburn will still wear Russell this season. Last month Russell debuted a new logo and said that teams with contracts with Russell (including AU) have already started to switch over to uniforms and other clothes with the new design. Not that it has anything to do with a certain football game that comes out next week, but now you know.
Old 07-06-2004, 05:46 PM   #27
Rookie

bigsadd's Arena

OVR: 4

Just wanted to know if miami hurricanes have their orange pants.
Old 07-06-2004, 06:26 PM   #28
B**m*r S**n*r!

BigDofBA's Arena

OVR: 23

Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Moutpiece, Pants Color

I don't think that these things are things that make or break the game but I can understand when some people get upset when their team gets screwed up. I agree that the facemasks, wristbands, and mouthpieces are being a little too picky but as for jersey's and stadiums I feel as those are things that should be corrected especially for major D1 schools. I don't keep up with Ole Miss or Miss State that well but I think I have read somewhere that their stadiums have been screwed up for a few years. These are major programs in the SEC and you would think that would be something EA would fix. The only thing I am being anal about this year is OU's stadium because it was done before last year's season so I think it should at least be in this years game although it probably won't be. I want it to be fixed because of the new homefield advantage feature. Does this make or break the game for me??? The answer is no, however, it would be nice if it was in. When a lot of people ask picky questions about the game I think they feel the same way. They are just excited about the game and start asking questions. I don't think its a gamebreaker for them. People ask about player ratings all the time. This seems like the most minor thing to me. People can edit the ratings. I would rather have gameplay questions answered. Thats my 2 cents.
Old 07-06-2004, 07:50 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 2

Quote:

1NE said:
Quote:

Jaguar said:
I always thought it was rediculous that people complain about the wrong colors and details on jerseys, pants, and socks.

yeah, cause why would we want the game to be accurate?

It seems complaining about player ratings are much more important and less ridiculous.
Old 07-06-2004, 09:02 PM   #30
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:

teeds said:
Quote:

1NE said:
Quote:

Jaguar said:
I always thought it was rediculous that people complain about the wrong colors and details on jerseys, pants, and socks.

yeah, cause why would we want the game to be accurate?

It seems complaining about player ratings are much more important and less ridiculous.

Why? You can change the player ratings. You can't change jersey, shoe, sock, or facemask color.
Old 07-07-2004, 08:52 AM   #31
Rookie

jeffreyw1's Arena

OVR: 6

What's funny is that Miss. State and Ole Miss both have the swoosh symbol on their pants, but not on their jerseys in NCAA Football 2004. They only buy the pants and not the jerseys. Please fix because both teams buy their jerseys from Nike.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 10:12 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 2

All I really want is for all the teams to have all their unfiroms. Last years game some teams were missing alternate uniforms, but maybe it was due to the uniforms being introduced late and it didn't give EA enough time to put them in.......we'll see!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »