Home

Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Mouthpiece, Pants Color Thread

This is a discussion on Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Mouthpiece, Pants Color Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-07-2004, 03:11 PM   #41
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Helmet, Sock, Shoe, Moutpiece, Pants Color Thread

Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

ycbs said:
Quote:

bdunn13 said:
Quote:

josh1559 said:
i see far, FAR more people joking about the people who ask these questions than i see people actually asking the questions or complaining.

tell me, what makes your complaining about their questions and complaints any more valid than their complaints? besides that its just GD annoying.

Yes it is annoying, thats why it has its own little thread right off the yellow brick road. Users/Staffers can avoid this thread with ease. If there is another thread like this, they will be locked.

What about when people ruin an otherwise good thread by making some tired joke about people complaining about these mundane details? So far, here in the NCAA 2005 forum, I've seen a bare minimum of people making threads/posts complaining about shoe color, sock length, facemask color, and the like, unless they are goaded into it by someone making a joke about it first. The people making the constant jokes about it seem to be fueling the fire more than anything else. Just my take.

"Reged: 01/07/04 "

You are new here, you would not understand.

Give it a week and you will get it.

I'm not looking forward to that, then. There are already plenty of useless threads about "What are you going to do first when you get the game?", "So-and-so's rosters are better than so-and-so's", and my personal favorite, "Which team should I use?". Jesus christ, use the team YOU want to use; you're the one who shelled out the $50.

I must say, I do tend to view the "player ratings" posts and questions the same way so many view the "sock color" posts. That's because I don't play online and I can readily fix any ratings I disagree with.

I do like the idea an earlier poster said about just giving us complete uniform editability. I think this would go a long ways to reducing the complaints, at least from offline gamers.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2004, 06:16 PM   #42
MVP

XboxRocks1991's Arena

OVR: 14

Ya know, we should make our own game College Football game. I mean we could put anything we want on it, "Variety sized breasts","Right color equipment", "Right Fight Song", ANYTHING. Well guess what we still have to focus off the field stuff, the interface the presentation.

If you people still dont get it, THIS GAME ISNT PERFECT BUT NEITHER IS ANY OTHER. If you want to play video games that are perfect then you might as well throw ur console OUT THE WINDOW!!!

Had to let it out (bad day).
Old 07-08-2004, 12:39 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

If Miami's ice machine is wrong again in this year's game.....I'm not going to buy it....lol!
Old 07-08-2004, 12:51 PM   #44
MVP

Spanky's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:

stoncold32 said:
I hate the fact that you cant see the gaps in some of the players' teeth.

You can if you use West Virginia or Arkansas.
Old 07-08-2004, 01:21 PM   #45
Rookie

OVR: 1

ya or nc state, especially their basketball team. I hope they have northwesterns real jerseys this year last year they had black ones and the pants were the wrong color of purple.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2004, 01:31 PM   #46
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44

Anyone know if they got UConn's jerseys right this year. The color, uniform design and helmet design were wrong.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:01 PM   #47
Rookie

OVR: 4

I never said change colors I said have different styles and add the nike symbol. There are different shades of gray and some have a white, black, or gold logo on them. I have the ones with the gold logo on them.
Old 07-08-2004, 02:08 PM   #48
MVP

bigjdotcom01's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:

ehh said:
Anyone know if they got UConn's jerseys right this year. The color, uniform design and helmet design were wrong.

Let's hope they can spell this year too!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »